Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Yes, good to hear from you too again edavis, and yes, the good 'ol days are gone on here, and I don't blame ya' for not coming on so much, too much dammed bickering is correct, those who type their garbage on here just want to start BS to see who they can pi$$ off I presume. But that's the moderators job to eliminate such BS, they should be doing there job. But no matter, as long as there's posts on here that can provide a healthy discussion about our favorite sport, we can overcome these troublemakers.

And yes slydejob, I had forgotten about Devin, and yeah, he's more than got the talent, I liked some of his interviews in those wins he had a year or two back. He's got a flair about him, good interviewer in the class of TMac, and his talent is top notch, there's no denying that, but the more younger drivers this sport has, the better it will be for the future, that's very apparent.
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 12-22-2018 at 01:17 PM.

I can't help but point out that thru all the numbers, Rusty schlenk, top 25! What that means totally I'm uncertain cause stats can be done anyway you want, but with this it seems he's Ill-regarded as a driver and doing great things. That simply is my problem with #'s

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

My God man, what do you want ?? In all the years I've been on here 20plus I read these comments about drivers getting no respect and I have to laugh. Schlenk is a dammed good driver and deserved the ranking he earned at # 18 and I think he gets a ton of respect from drivers AND fans, so that argument doesn't wash with me anymore; and I beg to differ with you on that comment of yours about stats being done anyway a person wants; that's pure bull$hit 'cause when I do my stats I take into account EVERY driver, not just Rusty Schlenk or Scott Bloomquist, but everyone of them because I'm a true fan of ALL drivers, there is not ONE I dislike. So you can continue to mistrust numbers if u like, but you'll be missing out on information that tells a story eventually and makes for interesting reading and studying instead of some of the crap I see on here on a weekly basis. And hell, I'll even let all you guys copy my work so that you'll have something to read while you're on your own personal throne
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 12-22-2018 at 01:25 PM.