Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The worst December stock Market since the great depression and keep getting worst. Don't worry Captain Don the Con is steering the sinking ship. month.https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...te/2373928002/
    Its not uncommon for stocks to drop in December and pick back of in January.
    Maybe they wil pick back up a little sooner if we are lucky.............just maybe we could get real lucky and the market have the largest 1 day gain in history.

Naaahhhh, that could never happen and if it did who would get the credit anyway?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 12-26-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Lets see,Dotard fell in love with Kim Jong Un am i correct? Told us we can'Sleep Safe' he had it all under control.Satellite images show us a way different story but you dumb rubes believe Liar in Chief.Talk about Kissing A.
    Don't you really miss him? Just your type!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    The ship is yuge. Takes awhile to turn. Be patient. Trust your leader.
    Must have a new state of the art rudder system and some jet thrusters to drive it........seems like it's pretty nimble to be so big.

Largest 1 day gain in history is what some are reporting.....impossible , right?

All the gloom and doom stock mavens that were here earlier in this thread must all be calculating their portfolio gains and are just too busy to talk .......lmmfao.

Idiots

Crickets everywhere........the bream should all be nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Crickets everywhere........the bream should all be nervous.
    They crawled back under their rocks in wait of another bad day on the market, and then BOOM!!!! There they are again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They crawled back under their rocks in wait of another bad day on the market, and then BOOM!!!! There they are again!!
    Anther tweet another gain . Oh well I will just sit back laugh . Its your dumb azz democrat
    big azz mouths that stirs the sh!t . shut the hell up , quit cryin , Or go kiss your leaders azz .
    You talk like them , you sound like them , your what's wrong with this country . Hey its never
    to late to switch . lol.

Tomorrow's another day, he can't help himself. Only 3000 more and we'll be back where we were. Ain't no democrat or republican, more libertarian. Didn't vote for either one those boobs. Lesser of two evils is not a way to vote.

Trump is no evil, but he is in an evil swamp. He's someone who is actually fighting it.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Tomorrow's another day, he can't help himself. Only 3000 more and we'll be back where we were. Ain't no democrat or republican, more libertarian. Didn't vote for either one those boobs. Lesser of two evils is not a way to vote.
    I give up then what ? So if wasn't them two then who . No vote is a vote , Indirectly .

That must be why he's a BILLIONaire......he makes SO many bad decisions! smh

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Anther tweet another gain . Oh well I will just sit back laugh . Its your dumb azz democrat big azz mouths that stirs the sh!t . shut the hell up , quit cryin , Or go kiss your leaders azz . You talk like them , you sound like them , your what's wrong with this country . Hey its neverto late to switch . lol.
    When its all said and done some will never NEVER be able to believe reality
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Today's DOW gains were the largest one day gains in our history. Hello? You out there Snowflakes???

Just like trump had very little to do with the losses in the market , he had very little to do with today's historic (and if I may quote) " yuge" gain.....although I will and do take pleasure in thumbing my nose at political snow blindness.

Sorry guys, pick another trump fault to chase after.......the whole him ruining the stock market ship has sailed.

apparently some choose the GREATER of two evils ffs

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    apparently some choose the GREATER of two evils ffs
    It happened two times in a row before 2016......think we can all agree on that.

Humhumhum .

some could argue its been happening since 1865.....

whats that Act of 1871 all about?
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-26-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Maybe they wil pick back up a little sooner if we are lucky.............just maybe we could get real lucky and the market have the largest 1 day gain in history.

Naaahhhh, that could never happen and if it did who would get the credit anyway?
    Spin anyway you want but the fact is the stock market is still down 3587 points than it was on Nov 8 2018 which was 26,128. Today at 5:34am it was down to 22,541. Like I said in my other post the stock always goes down in December and will go up after the first week of January. I will wait and see what happens after the 1st week of January to see where the stock market is at that time.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Spin anyway you want but the fact is the stock market is still down 3587 points than it was on Nov 8 2018 which was 26,128. Today at 5:34am it was down to 22,541. Like I said in my other post the stock always goes down in December and will go up after the first week of January. I will wait and see what happens after the 1st week of January to see where the stock market is at that time.
    What a d!ckhead you truly are ! Your next talking point will be ...................? What the libtard MSM can up with today............did Trumps sinking ship cause the tsunami that killed those people in Indonesia or did his policies kill those 2 illegal immigrant children being detained ............just which one will they run with ?