Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    They do share the same building, and I'm pretty sure Sanford owns it and they lease their side from him. That's what I was told, anyhow.
    Warrior race cars has moved from the building as Sanford is stepping away. It was on their Facebook anyways. One of the guys who works there is taking it over. (Mike Nuchols) and is in the process of building a new building in Knoxville.
    Last edited by Hoosier_Dirt; 12-30-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Exactly. I really hope the best for them, but unless there has been a miraculous change in the last few months, I doubt it. Where did you hear that quote, by chance? I heard it 4 years ago, so if it's still being said... Well, you can deduce my thoughts from there.
    As Russ said, it was in the DoD article.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well, I say it like this... I have ZERO DOUBT in my mind that Larry has the capacity to develop and maintain one of the best engine programs in the country. He has the knowledge, talent and resources. It was funny to read that quote, though, as I heard it in person years ago. Draw from that what you will. However, if they really put their best effort in, it will be a successful venture, as time will tell. It is quite telling though, out of two prior (and local) engine builders, which one was chosen.

You guys are hilarious. If you read what you actually post, Scott Bloomquist is in debt to just about everyone out there. The coach builder, the motor builder. Heck, how about tossing Hoosier tire in there too or his tubing supplier, that's why he can't build cars, nobody wants to give poor Scott credit. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You guys are hilarious. If you read what you actually post, Scott Bloomquist is in debt to just about everyone out there. The coach builder, the motor builder. Heck, how about tossing Hoosier tire in there too or his tubing supplier, that's why he can't build cars, nobody wants to give poor Scott credit. Hilarious.

The NH'ers and his fans will not believe you. They will say you full of bs.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Where did you see he’s in debt to all them people?

I am pretty sure he is being sarcastic, making fun of posters like SS. SS just didn't catch on.

Default @mod110s

He’s being sarcastic.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    I am pretty sure he is being sarcastic, making fun of posters like SS. SS just didn't catch on.

Yea im slow

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    The NH'ers and his fans will not believe you. They will say you full of bs.
    Just you are full of Bloomer BS. The hauler being repoed is the biggest pile of BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Just you are full of Bloomer BS. The hauler being repoed is the biggest pile of BS.
    So you got proof it wasnt? Just cuz you dont know doesnt mean it didnt my friend. Just cuz there were so called problems w the floor that doesnt mean it dnt get repoed.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 12-31-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    So you got proof it wasnt? Just cuz you dont know doesnt mean it didnt my friend. Just cuz there were so called problems w the floor that doesnt mean it dnt get repoed.
    The hauler belonged to Reece. If you honestly think Mike Reece could and would let something get repoed, you ain't very smart. I know of a few guys that were in it, and they claimed it was rolling design flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The hauler belonged to Reece. If you honestly think Mike Reece could and would let something get repoed, you ain't very smart. I know of a few guys that were in it, and they claimed it was rolling design flaw.
    Ok solved thanks for clarifing that.

.... and they claimed it was rolling design flaw.
    I thought that crew was the king at rolling one!

Maybe that trailer tongue wasn't so slippery after all!

I heard the hauler belong to randy sweet..after so many problems with it the hauler was return to the manufacturer. The manufacturer claimed that since the truck was still under warranty they had the right to fix the problems but they did not want the truck back. Lawyers are involved

A lot of new sweet bloomquist cars leaving the shop, things are pumping along just fine down in Team Zero land.

It’s gonna be a big year for Team Zero. Sit back and enjoy!

Good deal!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Randy Sweet I heard he is having some health issues?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Default Dirtcrazy show us some proof

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    We want you to tell us how much he owes to who and what court records you have.If you can't do this then STFU.

Scott Bloomquist has all the fans.You hate him or love him.We all love to see him race win or lose,so he has all the fans.The G.O.A.T