Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Bronson two faced

Custom Racing Engine looked really good on night one to me...

Just say no...

Well those Farmall tractors are heavy to start with...then add that long ass frame which is likely a double frame and you have a tank to start with.

Add the coach with all that granite and/or marble in the kitchen and all the other add ons and they can get heavy real fast.

Next you add two cars, three or four engines, tools, equipment and bingo...

Now I doubt the empty weight is any where near 80k... but not having slider axles on the trailer means you had better load that thing correctly or you'll be overweight on the axles. The cops at the chicken coops love to nail car haulers. I once got a ticket in TN for being 15 feet overlength. I had an F600 Ford with a 24' box towing my 40' tag trailer... no max. length on I-65 for a semi but a straight truck with a bumper pull trailer is 60'....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Bloom quiet still fighting ignition issues. Car shut off on second lap.
    Said on DoD it was a battery issue.

That thing probably had 20k lbs of L.E.D lights on it alone. Lmao

I wonder how long before Bronson jumps ship from Durham to try and get a Custom....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I wonder how long before Bronson jumps ship from Durham to try and get a Custom....
    Gotta good laugh on that, wouldn't surprise me was my initial reaction aswell

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    Gotta good laugh on that, wouldn't surprise me was my initial reaction aswell
    I set the bait on post #60 but couldn't get a bite. lol

Anyone know what engines Stormy Scott is or will be using on the Lucas tour?

It can’t be a battery issue ... I’ve seen his ad a thousand times on DOD about how you are wasting your time pulling on the track without a 900 dollar battery

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I set the bait on post #60 but couldn't get a bite. lol

Anyone know what engines Stormy Scott is or will be using on the Lucas tour?
    Mullins engines

Default Huck

Could be as simple as they didn’t pay attention to how the +&- were run and the cables touched. Or they didn’t have it charged. They were still pop riveting crap on Friday.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Traction control problem
    Yeah, he needs that Rumley Device.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Husker

As Krooser stated, it all adds up. You’re right, I figured under weight. I asked the guy I know outta curiosity because I assumed as you did. And he said no, they are actually heavy. And the whole not being able to move axles thing would be an issue.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chupp and Bloomer fan View Post
    The hauler is at the place in Texas. They do not want it back, it is a total nightmare. The only way to fix it is to start fresh. Is it a mystery they show it off at the 2017 World after it took forever to be built, and then use it sparingly because it doesn’t run right and the floor is buckling? Or that he now has an S&S. It is in lawyers hands I believe. But only because neither side obviously wants to eat the lemon. Not because it was repoed because they couldn’t pay for it as you have put in your head.

His mistake was using a unproven coach/hauler builder. 100% on Scott. That new DB hauler is very nice. He should have used S&S or someone else proven.

The motors, he was unhappy with Durham. Does he owe him some cash, probably. I’m sure they’ll settle it to not burn bridges. With the backing he has, your financial issues are grossly overstated.

It’s fine to not like someone because of their personality or perceived drug issues, but making stuff up is a little much.
    My sentiments exactly.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Just to be clear none of these trailers have sliding tandems like a freight box would have so they all should be built to take weight distribution into account.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Just to be clear none of these trailers have sliding tandems like a freight box would have so they all should be built to take weight distribution into account.
    Exactly. Be one ugly stacker with sliding axels. Not all nice and tight fenders.

QUOTE CnB: If Scott had one built by someone who doesn’t build them, and they went heavy, it adds up. And any other special crap he wanted in it.

Now we know the real reason why the clock and gps was left off the build sheet!

Default Zero25

Only reason bloomer on time is there 2 hrs difference!🤣🤣🤣🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Default Zero

Yep. If that thing really is around 90k, which I believe outta Russ, doesn’t post much, but when he does it’s good, that’s insane. Be crappier fuel mileage than pretty much any hauler. Sure could use a good Garmin.

At least he isn’t in TMac’s CDL predicament though.

I am assuming that is loaded to go racing at that weight. That could be some of the problems with the floors buckling and stuff. Just seems like a bad deal all around. Not sure about exact weght, but did hear the overweight issue has been the top issue from people that have inside knowledge.