Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THANK YOU Moderators!

You are bringing this forum back to life by finally getting rid of the 2-3 people who were ruining it for most of us. I am seeing a lot of "different" people now participating in intelligent discussions, knowing the the threads won't take a downward spiral after the first two posts. It's so good to have the "useful" 4M back.Steve

Who were the 2-3?

I miss Blackie...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Who were the 2-3?
    And what was 50x’s other screen name?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree. Thanks.

I am hopeful. but this is the off-season...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Agreed. Now if we can just get people to stop posting their own topic of one that already exists.

Where are dirtclassic and smowabp??? Did they ever get to come back in and play or were they permabanned.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Someone mentioned he went to us dirt. Been there, and yes I understand it's new, but BORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Where are dirtclassic and smowabp??? Did they ever get to come back in and play or were they permabanned.
    Dirtclassic??? You remember those days. hahahahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I seriously hope we don’t see DC come back.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default Agreed on dirtclassic

But smowabp was pretty funny at times and those Oreo the goat threads were instant classics....

Miss.....Blackford
    Don't miss.....Trippy McSidewalk

Speaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Miss.....Blackford

Speaking of former posters.......anybody know what happened to "Dale" Nasty55? He was a good dude!
    I tryed to get ahold of him numerous ways w no luck. At that time he wasnt doing well. Sorry to say but I think we lost him
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Miss.....Blackford

I talked to Dale quite a bit, through PM’s a lot too.

I have tried to find the obituary, and have not. But I do think he passed. He wasn’t well, the chemo wasn’t exactly working. I was just hoping to know for sure, maybe send black and white carnations or roses or something. Or donate to a cause he liked.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Im sure some of you got a similar pm from him a while back saying that he told his wife to let us know if he passed. I haven't gotten it, so im still hoping he's ok.

I can say this for a fact. I asked him what would happen to him if he died. He said he knew Christ as his savior and would be in Heaven. Thats the correct answer and really the only one that matters!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Someone mentioned he went to us dirt. Been there, and yes I understand it's new, but BORING.
    Won't be boring for long.
    Website owner is looking to possibly live stream races.
    Also Virginia Motor Speedway has signed in with the website along with MLRA & ULMS.
    A lot more coming down the road with that website.
    I have nothing to do with the new website just give suggestions to the guy who runs it when he messages me.
    The more people that join the more it will pick up and won't be very boring.
    Also there is now a video page.
    There are approximately 15 main pages plus what ever else is added in the near future.
    Here are the 3 main pages.
    http://www.usdirt.com
    http://www.usidrt.com/forum
    http://www.usdirtv.com
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Im sure some of you got a similar pm from him a while back saying that he told his wife to let us know if he passed. I haven't gotten it, so im still hoping he's ok.

I can say this for a fact. I asked him what would happen to him if he died. He said he knew Christ as his savior and would be in Heaven. Thats the correct answer and really the only one that matters!
    Well if Nasty55 is still around hopefully he'll post some day and let us all know. He was a good poster on here. Never really seen any b.s. from him.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Thank you for sharing that zero.

Yes that is the along the lines of the same PM I had gotten at least once.