Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Kazual-

Just wait until the almighty Summer Nationals tour starts...

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    WRONG...... He started 3rd NOT in the 3rd row. I was there, saw it with my own 2 eyes.
    Didn’t he start 5th? That would be the 3rd row? You must have drank too much that night.

WRONG...... He started 3rd NOT in the 3rd row. I was there, saw it with my own 2 eyes.
    He got 2nd in his heat on Saturday

No, you're WRONG! He started inside the 3rd row. That would be 5th. But you keep flappin them gums and show us how intelligent of a desert dweller you are.
    8/13/16

Hey, when you get toP spot on the roof of the barn, you get to crow. When someone else gets there, it's their turn.

As far as fans doing something great, when their guy wins, think how the Cub's fr and felt after a century of looser. What is the use of being a fan, if you can't enjoy the wins. But like everything, the Sun shines on a different Dog's fanny, each day.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    Sheppard's b5 history is legit.
    was not taking anything away from shepp....he is a great young talent like I said....but i will stand firm on the fact that there probably a dozen guys who could have had a great year with that team...shepps b5 history I agree is legit...however...its a team effort...hard to beat the rocket house car team...how many cars did he have at his disposal? I saw a shop pic that had at least 6 cars in it...im sure the B5 team isnt funded anywhere close to the rocket house car team...all in all the likes of sheppard...pierce...moran...terbo...overton...dave nport...and yes moyer jrjr....the list of young talent goes on and on...you can add another dozen or two names of young guns to that list...should be exciting for many years to come

Looking wet for Saturday afternoon/evening. Anyone know if they will run a double show on Sunday if its needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Hey, when you get toP spot on the roof of the barn, you get to crow. When someone else gets there, it's their turn.

As far as fans doing something great, when their guy wins, think how the Cub's fr and felt after a century of looser. What is the use of being a fan, if you can't enjoy the wins. But like everything, the Sun shines on a different Dog's fanny, each day.
    Celebrating your favorite teams win is great and it shows great support......a fan acting like they actually played the game or drove the car themselves to the final outcome is preposterous .

Most would call that living vicariously through others.....a trait commonly used by people that can't or couldn't themselves for whatever reason.

Most of Bobby's posse always has the Rodney Dangerfield syndrome about how people feel about Bobby and his ability......when in fact it's the zealot fans themselves that get no respect.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Yep. Only January 10th and the Pierce kids are all ready talking... 
    Why shouldn't they? We're 2 races into the 2019 season, (minus the TST race) and Pierce has won both. Who do you want to talk about?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Why shouldn't they? We're 2 races into the 2019 season, (minus the TST race) and Pierce has won both. Who do you want to talk about?
    not to mention he is 4 for 4 while back in the family car.....why is it so bad for us pierce fans to be happy for our driver when he does good?? and ive said it on several posts...its not like we have post after post gloating about him...we dont...but yet we are the bad guys...i clearly dont get it....if you like bloomer fine...root for him....davenport...richards whoever....i just dont get the constant bashing the pierce fans get...the usual response is..."and you wonder why people hate pierce...its becuse of his fans"...well i call BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Celebrating your favorite teams win is great and it shows great support......a fan acting like they actually played the game or drove the car themselves to the final outcome is preposterous .

Most would call that living vicariously through others.....a trait commonly used by people that can't or couldn't themselves for whatever reason.
    I agree. Packer and Cardinal fans came to mind when I read this. Some fans (not all) think that because they cheer for the winner it makes them better than the person who cheers for the guy or team that lost. This happens on this forum quite a bit and it's not just some of the Pierce fans, although he is one of the 2 or 3 guys who is usually mentioned that gets a disagreement started. I think we all fall into the trap at some point on here, but heck that's why we come on here right? lol