Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Comprehension not one of your strong suits, huh?
    You comprehend fake news very well. Dream on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I take it that your a Native American?
    Way more than “ Pocahontas “!

never. Ever.
    So you say you will never ever support the democratic process???

Communist much???

Thanks for making it easy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Your opinion, nothing more.
    Your denial, nothing more.

Crash4 = cleopatra.....queen of denial.

I take it that your a Native American?
    And judging by your recent post ( with your words)saying you will never ever support the democratic process and saying that you live in the USA but do not recognize its elected officials ,I take it you are anti American?

Am I spinning it by quoting and using your words verbatim or just twisting the noose tighter by using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you say you will never ever support the democratic process???

Communist much???

Thanks for making it easy.
    Support Trump, Never, Ever. Support the democratic process, of course. Being as smart as you think you are, you should know that Trump wasn't elected with "democratic process".

Thanks for making it easier.

And judging by your recent post ( with your words)saying you will never ever support the democratic process and saying that you live in the USA but do not recognize its elected officials ,I take it you are anti American?

Am I spinning it by quoting and using your words verbatim or just twisting the noose tighter by using them?
    You can spin things any way you like. As the resident pivot man here on 4m you've had a lot of practice at "spinning".

You can spin things any way you like. As the resident pivot man here on 4m you've had a lot of practice at "spinning".
    Oh goodie, when all else fails start name callin and mean mouthin....... Sounds about right.

And fwiw, it's not that I'm so smart.......it's just , well ......you're kinda not.

Oh goodie, when all else fails start name callin and mean mouthin....... Sounds about right.

And fwiw, it's not that I'm so smart.......it's just , well ......you're kinda not.
    My dad once told me....."son, you cant argue with an idiot"!.....Sounds about right with some of these blowhard libtards on here, doesn't it?

Support Trump, Never, Ever. Support the democratic process, of course. Being as smart as you think you are, you should know that Trump wasn't elected with "democratic process".

Trump was elected by legitimate votes, unlike the Democrats SOP of voter fraud. Putin laughs at fools like you...

The left has officially lost their collective minds. Whatever integrity the media had has also gone up in flames. The stupidity in reporting has crossed over into insanity and apparently the disease has spread to half of the Country. The nut job on here that declared Trump was not elected by a democratic process has got to be just tormenting people on here. Nobody can be that dumb and actually find their way into the great sport of auto racing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The left has officially lost their collective minds. Whatever integrity the media had has also gone up in flames. The stupidity in reporting has crossed over into insanity and apparently the disease has spread to half of the Country. The nut job on here that declared Trump was not elected by a democratic process has got to be just tormenting people on here. Nobody can be that dumb and actually find their way into the great sport of auto racing. LOL
    Unfortunately , people can be that dumb.......some much better at it than others.

Unfortunately , people can be that dumb.......some much better at it than others.
    But its so obvious to us normal folks!.... smh

You do know, we do not live in a democracy, it's a republic. If you was up on your history, you would know, Benjamin Franklin was asked, what kind of government we had. He said it's a Republic, if you can keep it. We didn't do such a good job at keeping it. Corporations are people now and enabled to buy our government.

Now the Democrats want to do away with the electoral college. If that happens the country would be run, by 4 states. The rest don't count. NY, IL. CA. and FL.