Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eastbay Today

Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    Who drives the ranta mod? What's the sweeteners plus rig doing there.. nobody has answered either.
    I told ya they were doing some testing there but couldn't remember where I read it

Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    Who drives the ranta mod? What's the sweeteners plus rig doing there.. nobody has answered either.
    Some some of the team's are going GIS this week to test, not sure why they would be at east bay already. I know JD was at GIS at the end of this past week.

This is just a shot in the dark, I'm not claiming to know anything. There was a rumor going around awhile back that Ranta was sponsoring the longhorn house car, I took it as tmac was getting the sponsor. Maybe it was Strickler that got the sponsor? Not sure why it would happen like that, but it would make sense. Tmac was supposedly leasing Boom Briggs rig for speedweeks. Maybe sweetners sold their hauler? I would've thought they would've wanted their name off of it though.

Maybe that is what it was GIS. I'd a swore I read they were testing at East Bay though.

I've seen plenty of drivers behind the wheel of the hauler, CnB.

Thanks for replies, I'll stop by the track today and see whose around
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Bronson will be testing as well
    Eastbay (5)

Buckingham just posted a picture on Facebook they are testing at east bay today with tmac

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Buckingham just posted a picture on Facebook they are testing at east bay today with tmac
    Are they testing today or tonight. What good is testing during the day when the races are all held at night???

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    Are they testing today or tonight. What good is testing during the day when the races are all held at night???
    Dang man I didn’t know I needed to put down the exact time they are going on and off the track. Bronson is there as well

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8qppOB...d=pac57shke9fp The modified Gordy gundaker is running at east bay. Maybe you thought these were Arnie ranta?

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    I've seen plenty of drivers behind the wheel of the hauler, CnB.
    Yes, he was naming touring drivers. Erb Jr was mentioned, Eckert, probably Tyler Erb, I dunno who else as far as touring guys.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The sweeteners plus hauler and a few others were at Golden Isles this afternoon.

You are correct dlmfan; not sure if it was gundaker or the other one but one of the cars got in a little crash in the b-main I believe last night.
    Eastbay (5)