Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: State of Union

Default State of Union

Trump is on a roll and the imbecile Dems sit there will long faces as he touts a myriad victories and record setting accomplishments. Joe Manchin said the heck with my party I am clapping as is a spattering of other Dems. That babe Gilabrand looks like a complete moron. BTW she is the lawyer who defended Phillip Morris against the lawsuits by ex smokers. LOLOLOLOLOL

Haven't spotted Ruth. Did she make it?

What kind of drugs is this robot on? Looks scared.he needs his usual coke.Trump is sad.

If stupidity was pudding you'd be Bill Cosby.......stfu moron.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

“Ridiculous Partisan Investigations” Dotard realizes these are Republican led correct? Stable genius.....

“Ridiculous Partisan Investigations” What party led 12 Hillary Nothingburger investigations,Benghazi,Uranium,E-mails all proven bunk?

But not done well ............it is coming !!!!!!!!!

may be the greatest state of the union speech ever , polosi sure looked worried.......

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Trump is on a roll and the imbecile Dems sit there will long faces as he touts a myriad victories and record setting accomplishments. Joe Manchin said the heck with my party I am clapping as is a spattering of other Dems. That babe Gilabrand looks like a complete moron. BTW she is the lawyer who defended Phillip Morris against the lawsuits by ex smokers. LOLOLOLOLOL

Haven't spotted Ruth. Did she make it?
    Horono was totally pissed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    may be the greatest state of the union speech ever , polosi sure looked worried.......
    I couldn't agree more ff!

Now comes the liberals attempt at disproving him!

I would bet lubjob was on here . I thought I saw him sitting next to that other musilum
    with that blue rag on her head . You looked go though , sitting there in all that white .

That speech was painful,alot like Superbowl LIII. Who sucked more,the Rams or Dotard?

Nope , neither.......you still suk the worst.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nope , neither.......you still suk the worst.
    Word on the street is.....golf balls, garden hoses, and chrome trailer hitches fear him!

That boring speech was a meatball,pathetic.Made that lousy super bowl seem like a real winner though.

It is truly amazing how the election and rise to power of one Donald J. Trump is the impetus for people to show just how batchit crazy they really are. If he has done nothing else he has incited a segment of the ruling class and electorate to precisely and honestly expose themselves for what they are. It's fun to watch and they can't run from who and what they stand for anymore.

It reminds me of the talk from time to time in some precincts regarding passing ordinances to require that males not wear their britches half way down their thighs which results in them having to walk like penguin's. To the contrary, I support encouraging them so we can determine at first glance who the dumbasses really are!! DJT has compelled many to reveal themselves in much the same way! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It is truly amazing how the election and rise to power of one Donald J. Trump is the impetus for people to show just how batchit crazy they really are. If he has done nothing else he has incited a segment of the ruling class and electorate to precisely and honestly expose themselves for what they are. It's fun to watch and they can't run from who and what they stand for anymore.

It reminds me of the talk from time to time in some precincts regarding passing ordinances to require that males not wear their britches half way down their thighs which results in them having to walk like penguin's. To the contrary, I support encouraging them so we can determine at first glance who the dumbasses really are!! DJT has compelled many to reveal themselves in much the same way! LOL!
    can I get an AMEN !

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    That boring speech was a meatball,pathetic.Made that lousy super bowl seem like a real winner though.
    Yea , but it still makes you the loser . Your so dumb ( whore rono ) makes you look smart .

Just curious but what is up with all the name calling in this thread ? Can people not debate anymore without resorting to name calling ?

maybe if they would quit making fun and calling OUR president names , it would stop , does that answer your question ??????

Quote Originally Posted by _LatemodelFan_ View Post
    Just curious but what is up with all the name calling in this thread ? Can people not debate anymore without resorting to name calling ?
    Well lets see . It started way back when the President announced he was running for
    President . I believe the media started with things that the politicians were saying . Then
    it was all about being deplorable, homos, zeno's , masaginest , racist , ah you name it . Maybe
    your congressmen can help you with that question . Where you been , that's the American
    way now . No debating anymore . Its cut your throat , and ask questions later . You know
    guilty untill proven innocent stuff .