Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    Definitely not saying not to compete, but do it right. Sure, call it a racing deal if that makes everyone feel better.

JD was flying on the high side and everyone knew it, Terbo had been running the low line the whole race. He moved up to block, plain and simple.

Hear the booing? I am not alone.

Randal moved him up.......
    Exactly...the booing live says it all. He was getting cheers, and now the fans turn on him!!

Exactly TerryM!! I knew we agreed on stuff. Bloomer was fine using the top at Brunswick cause he was clearly in front of Owens and Erb was fine tonight pulling in front of Davenport.

Quote Originally Posted by cprince07 View Post
    Great run for Moran and the Dunn Benson team!! From 17th to 4th!!
    Heck yes! Was awesome to finally see Moran progress. I really hope they keep building on that. Love that camp down in Muskingum.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Sure he can. Is there a rule that says you cant, JD absolutely seen him and instead of cutting underneath him drove right into the back of him, what you want people to just move over cause somebody has a run...pfffft
    The entire crowd at EastBay booing him in victory lane and yelling learn to race says other wise

Not here to argue but East Bay has been just balls out all week. Some outstanding racing to watch. Already got the $ worth on the lucas tv for the yesr

Erb's a dirt bag. He wants to be Kyle Busch. Not only won't he make friends, he'll get taught quite a few lessons as the season goes on.

Blame who you want but at some point this season someone will punch Tyler Erb in the face.

All the people booing haven't driven a race car. Every driver including Davenport would have tried to block the line. Davenport flat run him over instead of driving down. Pure racing deal for both drivers. Not like he tried to pull a slider across his nose. He moved up coming down the backstretch.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Blame who you want but at some point this season someone will punch Tyler Erb in the face.
    Not soon enough even if it is tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    You probably didn't see the race Terry, and we already know Illtsate isn't playing with a full deck.

Erb was on the bottom the entire race, then suddenly as soon as Davenport got the momentum to go around him, Erb drove up to the top and ran him into the wall.

But I'm sure it was just a coincidence since he immediately went back to the bottom at the restart, right?

But oh wait, then he randomly decided he needed to be on the top of the track again, but not till he was sure O'Neal was close enough to get drove into the wall. Only it didn't work the second time.

The only crybabies are the people who suddenly after three or four races have become Erb nut huggers.
    How did he run him in the wall? He went into the corner in the middle of the track and slid up. Davenport had a brief moment to cut under him. I think it was clear when Tyler took the middle groove in the corner he might go up top. In racing always expect the unexpected and be ready to make a move to counter anther move. Helps a driver stay in the game. His job is to win or get the bet finish possible just like every other driver
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 02-07-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Sounds like a bunch of liberals on here with all the whining and unnecessary drama. You all need to man up and realize that sometimes contact is just a racing deal. Let's not act like Terbo is a dirty driver like Don O'Neal or something.

Like it or not - blocking is, and will always be part of Dirt Track Racing !

That caution for English was BS. He never stopped and only lost 1 spot and they threw the yellow.

Also, I thought they weren't giving courtesy laps if you didn't have a flat tire. It took way too long to get back to green when under yellow.

What a finish. Happy to see Hudson get the win.

First of they don't do something about the jack legs parking cars when they clearly don't need a caution or if you can safely exit out your ish is clearly broke or your going to return to racing.... Leave the track of you can safely.... Stop saying cations when you already know your night is over..

Second IDC who you are... I've never drove at Eastbay personally but they if that isn't the clearest case of a guy having a radio in a car I don't know what is... Anyone that's drove a place in a super of that kind will tell you.. And I've been looking for crew guys so I could be wrong and missed via the video coverage but.. your telling me with only a couple laps left... No one has made any ground high on you.. And your going to see your crew guy after the final restart with a few to go under green.. There.. Of all places and then be able to read from his signal.. High in three under green and at that exact moment... Makes to much sense.. Put Randall in his ear all night and speed up his experience and learning curve... Look at his driving this far?! I think someone else mentioned that's the second time he's managed that at an oportune time this week there....

IDK man IDK... But I bet j.d. and another individual wrote said incidents down in the book.... Just waiting for when it'll hurt the most..

He'll of a race though and hud is a chip off the old block if you ain't happy for that kid and that whole even down there this far you don't wanna see racing continue.

End rant

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of liberals on here with all the whining and unnecessary drama. You all need to man up and realize that sometimes contact is just a racing deal. Let's not act like Terbo is a dirty driver like Don O'Neal or something.
    I know you’re trying to be funny but be careful, the people defending Eb and whining about him not doing anything wrong will take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Like it or not - blocking is, and will always be part of Dirt Track Racing !
    You're 100% correct. There is also a saying, "I race him like he races me." Erb will learn that one very soon.

Say what you want....if you have 90% of the crowd booing ya, I'm going to guess at least half of them have been to more than enough races to warrant what they felt was dirty driving. Terbo says "I never seen Davenport there". So, that statement right there cancels out your argument that Erb has every right to block JD's line.
    Commen sense here...he ran low the ENTIRE race. He's in the lead. No need to move high unless you do know where he is!!

Anyone have the video of it?

Nice job Terbo. You didn't do anything wrong. If Randall signals to go to the top then you do that. You don't have a mirror to see what line everyone else is running. You trust Randall to put you where you need to be. JD ran in to the back of you. Just a racing deal. Another night the you didn't touch another car. Keep digging and get you another win tomorrow night.

Erb said Randle signaled him to the top and he went. JD stuffed it into the back of him and the @ss end of the car rolled up the wall. H€lluva finish though regardless of that incident. The top side never really had any grip. If you think it was great on video, shoulda saw it live.

I actually thought Moyer was gonna come up there and win. In the heat race the motor popped twice was the reason for the caution when he slowed. But it ran fine after.