Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bloomers move at GIS with Jimmy and Erb tonight were BOTH bonehead moves.

All you people on here who are complaining about what Erb did are kidding yourselves if you don't think the 49 would have done the same thing.

Gotta agree with watts6. Radio communication, painfully obvious.

I dont feel like a driver should change lines on corner entry, especially when there is no middle groove. There was no way that car was going to stick where he entered. If he gone to the wall when he came off of 2, there wouldn't any discussion about it. Still just a racing deal at the end of the day.

I'll be waiting for someone to tell me I'm wrong, but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 02-07-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    All you people on here who are complaining about what Erb did are kidding yourselves if you don't think the 49 would have done the same thing.
    Davenport fans whine almost as much as Bloomer fans. Almost.

Quote:
    Nice job Terbo. You didn't do anything wrong. If Randall signals to go to the top then you do that. You don't have a mirror to see what line everyone else is running. You trust Randall to put you where you need to be. JD ran in to the back of you. Just a racing deal. Another night the you didn't touch another car. Keep digging and get you another win tomorrow night.
    .................................................. ............................................

Im sure Tyler feels a lot better since you told him that.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Davenport fans whine almost as much as Bloomer fans. Almost.
    no doubt. I have seen the 49 do the same thing before. I feel bad for Tanner English, flagman was too fast on the yellow, he should have gotten to restart where he blended not be put to the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Quote:
    Nice job Terbo. You didn't do anything wrong. If Randall signals to go to the top then you do that. You don't have a mirror to see what line everyone else is running. You trust Randall to put you where you need to be. JD ran in to the back of you. Just a racing deal. Another night the you didn't touch another car. Keep digging and get you another win tomorrow night.
    .................................................. ............................................

Im sure Tyler feels a lot better since you told him that.
    He did. I texted him about 15min ago.

Jd isn’t even mad people chill out.

He shouldn't be. He has a proven car that can win any night.

Quote Originally Posted by cprince07 View Post
    Great run for Moran and the Dunn Benson team!! From 17th to 4th!!
    Yes they finally got a decent finish. Now if they can just build from here. At least the last 4 races were not points races so, if they can finish strong the next couple of nights they may leave speed weeks at least with some momentum.

Erb was only doing what his crew chief wanted him to do and that was move to the top and when he did Davenport had so much momentum he didn't have time to back out of it and drove into the back of Erb. Was it Erb's fault that's debatable and I will see how that goes on here.

Quote:

Jd isn’t even mad people chill out.

.................................................. ..............

When JD doors Erb and puts him in the wall one night Im sure erb will not be mad either. Just racing.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Oh the sarcasm out of him....he loved every single moment of that. The kid I predict will have many incidents this season with several drivers. Just the beginning...welcome to the tour you awesome driver you.

A way bigger issue than JD/Erb are these stupid fake cautions! In his heat Moyer blew turn 3 and ended up in the fluff. Instead of catching up like racers have for 50 years he stopped, got a yellow and got the gap closed for him. He should have been put in the pits right then. What was the caution for the 116? He got a little crossed up, and bam, yellow before he even gets a chance to straighten it out. Real good racing overall tonight, but the cautions were a little annoying.

Moyer didn't blow turn 3. The motor popped twice and he moved out of the racing groove to the top of the track because he thought he had a mechanical issue

The video is on DoD. Much ado about nothing. Davenport hit him in the ass and spun out. That's racing.

The video is on DoD. Much ado about nothing. Davenport hit him in the ass and spun out. That's racing

.................................................. ...................

Oh it's on DoD, well that changes everything then. What I and alot on this board THOUGHT we saw was just a figment of our imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    The video is on DoD. Much ado about nothing. Davenport hit him in the ass and spun out. That's racing.
    That's why Erb went and made a little video afterwards addressing the incident.
    If it's just racing, there's no need to involve childish sarcasm in a post pit interview towards a large part of the dirt fan base.