Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I dunno how it was exactly the #49's fault since he was committed to the top entering turn 3 and Erb was committed to the bottom and then went high.

And believe me I'm not a fan of either.
    How well we know that your not! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

What is this "committed?" Drivers change lanes in racing! I guess if O'Neal had stayed so "committed" to the bottom that would have worked out as well as the top did? There is no expectation of the leader of a race to yield to the car that isn't even next to him, the 49 was all the way behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Can't say I've heard JD booed much if any and he's won quite a bit.
    People don't boo just because you "win".
    People booed Dale Earnhardt and it made him Millions just saying!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like every young driver they have a few things to learn and he will. I really can't fault the kid 100% on this one.

When you come to a new team and you are running as good as they are and winning you want more. It's just like an addiction and lets face it that team has been hitting on all cylinders so, they want more but, he's gonna have to learn how to respect others or they will teach it to them.
    I hope you're right and he does learn, becuase the kid has plenty of talent that he doesn't need to do that stuff.
    After watching his Twitter response though to all the "JD LOVERS".
    come on..the kid loves attention. Good, bad..it doesn't matter to him.

Unziker still owes him pay back from Fairbury a few years back lol biggest bone head move ever by Erb

Quote Originally Posted by luke81 View Post
    What is this "committed?" Drivers change lanes in racing! I guess if O'Neal had stayed so "committed" to the bottom that would have worked out as well as the top did? There is no expectation of the leader of a race to yield to the car that isn't even next to him, the 49 was all the way behind him.
    No body likes a driver winning all the time unless it's the driver you like that's winning all the time.

I hope you're right and he does learn, becuase the kid has plenty of talent that he doesn't need to do that stuff.
    After watching his Twitter response though to all the "JD LOVERS".
    come on..the kid loves attention. Good, bad..it doesn't matter to him.
    That's the kind of stuff you do when your young. Like I said he might have to learn the hard way. I used to always tell my son you can learn the hard way or the easy way and for whatever reason when he was young it was the hard way. That little video won't win him any fans that's for sure. There's guys out there that will not put up with him beating and banging on their cars. Remember when Babb stuff Pierce in the wall to teach him he wasn't going to put up with that chit. Well that will happen to Erb if he doesn't be careful and show some respect.

The video is on DoD. It wasn't a big deal. Davenport hit him and spun out. It happens all the time.

Like every young driver they have a few things to learn and he will. I really can't fault the kid 100% on this one.

When you come to a new team and you are running as good as they are and winning you want more. It's just like an addiction and lets face it that team has been hitting on all cylinders so, they want more but, he's gonna have to learn how to respect others or they will teach it to them.
    That's the kind of stuff you do when your young. Like I said he might have to learn the hard way. I used to always tell my son you can learn the hard way or the easy way and for whatever reason when he was young it was the hard way. That little video won't win him any fans that's for sure. There's guys out there that will not put up with him beating and banging on their cars. Remember when Babb stuff Pierce in the wall to teach him he wasn't going to put up with that chit. Well that will happen to Erb if he doesn't be careful and show some respect.
    Good post kidrock. Yes, that video he made would've been better off left alone.
    The enjoyment Erb got out of it, makes it hard on the ones sticking up for him to not at least second guess what was going on in his head out there on the track.
    He'll learn one way or the other. Like I also said, he doesn't even need to be like that, because he's got the talent to race with the top guys.

Good post kidrock. Yes, that video he made would've been better off left alone.
    The enjoyment Erb got out of it, makes it hard on the ones sticking up for him to not at least second guess what was going on in his head out there on the track.
    He'll learn one way or the other. Like I also said, he doesn't even need to be like that, because he's got the talent to race with the top guys.
    I agree he is very talented and proved that last year running his own stuff with according to him limited resources but, yet got the most out of it and he did improve from the beginning of the year.
    We have to also remember if he starts tearing up a bunch of Eric and Kelly Brocks equipment and it starts to cost them money things will change and they will rein him in.

On the DOD drive home on FB. They talked to JD. He said he was not mad at all. JD said he saw that Terbo was being shown to move up on the track. And JD said he would have done the same thing.

The one saying I can think of right now Is You can always slow them down but, you usually can't speed them up. I'm only talking of having the forward drive where your not intimidated or scared by speed.

Like I said. He has no need to be. He knows he has a car that can win every night.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    On the DOD drive home on FB. They talked to JD. He said he was not mad at all. JD said he saw that Terbo was being shown to move up on the track. And JD said he would have done the same thing.
    Now what's not to like about a guy like that. He just proved why people like him and he was honest. Man you gotta like that. He called it like it was.

Which begs the question...why cut that post race interview in the pits? I wonder if JD saw that video before he was asked about how he felt.

And yet the snowflake 4m'ers go bat(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy!

Now what's not to like about a guy like that. He just proved why people like him and he was honest. Man you gotta like that. He called it like it was.
    JD has always been classy. Never understood why some just don't like him and why so many feel he can't win without Rumley..

I have watched every race this year so far. I gotta say Terbo has been trying to win every race on the first lap. He has been banging around. I do not think the booing was about the crash on Davenport alone. I feel like someone is going to get him and it is not going to be pretty. He is young and needs to learn respect. JMO.

Which begs the question...why cut that post race interview in the pits? I wonder if JD saw that video before he was asked about how he felt.
    why in the hell would he need to see the video it happened right in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomy18018 View Post
    Because at East Bay tonight the Whiny Ass Davenport Fans are mad because Erb took his line away on the top of the track and Superman drove Er into the fence
    Superman certainly didn't drive him into the fence.