Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    In Illinois, with Chicago and E. ST. Louis if they took everyone to jail for outstanding rearrage they would have to build jails strictly for this problem. Now in Missouri I do know that they do enforce it more strictly but like Imcrying said usually they don't set a bond it's usually like a weekend or maybe ten days max they will make you serve and then release you. Also 92,000 in back pay wow either he's never paid a penny in over ten years or his income shows he makes bank cause even if the charged $300 a week which is astronomical it would take years to get to that balance...
    400 dollars every week... that’s 4.5 years to get to to the 90k mark... and you know Scott pays cash with no paper trail

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Does he get bailed out? Or does he go thru the motions until he is released with a new court date?

I'm not sure of the laws on child support in other areas of the country, but around here they struggle to enforce back child support beyond wage garnishment (if you have a legit job) or suspending your drivers license. Neither of which seem to bother the ones not paying.
    He prolly claims no job or licence
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Child support should always be paid. But does any one really know if this is what the real charge was, or as usual just someone stirring the pot.
    Type in Cody Mallory in the link Tireguy17 posted. It's real.
    8/13/16

In Illinois, with Chicago and E. ST. Louis if they took everyone to jail for outstanding rearrage they would have to build jails strictly for this problem. Now in Missouri I do know that they do enforce it more strictly but like Imcrying said usually they don't set a bond it's usually like a weekend or maybe ten days max they will make you serve and then release you. Also 92,000 in back pay wow either he's never paid a penny in over ten years or his income shows he makes bank cause even if the charged $300 a week which is astronomical it would take years to get to that balance...
    You should probably add Rockford to that list. Kids running around without fathers ruin good towns.

This whole thing doesn’t make sense to me. They are saying he is from out of state. Seems odd they would chase him that far for past child support. Plus like was said before I’m sure his tax return doesn’t show a lot of income so 90 plus grand seems like a lot

Bullring I agree. Florida would nor arrest him on a warrant for out of state child support they would have to do extradition papers etc. He prob had a warrant in fla for whatever reason and somebody knew it and called the po po on him lol...

I know a guy from here in WI that got in hot water for being a couple g's behind in child support with his starter wife.

He lived in MI at the time but his wife was in WI. They kinda moved back and forth between the two states for a couple years.

He caught her in a motel room with another guy. He punched the guy in the face and broke his jaw. No charges were filed but the investigators found the guy owed her some back child support. They turned that info over to the local AD who was trying to make a name for himself to advance his political image.

A month later he gets a court summons from WI for child support arrears. The local county DA in WI, even though they really had no jurisdiction, put the squeeze on the guy.

He and his wife later split and they worked out a settlement between each other for the back child support but that county DA still pursued the Dad claiming the deal they reached in MI had no standing in WI... put him through two years of hell.

Don't know how a guy can get 92K behind... wow.
    Last edited by Krooser; 02-14-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Another distraction for the 0 team, man if they could only focus on racing.
    I hate time trials.

He's 34 years old. If the child was conceived when he was just 21, that's 13 years.
    That would be around 7 g a year.
    About 600 per month
    150 per week.

I would assume they tag on interest eventually.

Sounds about right.
    8/13/16

He prob had a warrant in fla for whatever reason and somebody knew it and called the po po on him lol...
    I bet it was that Bobby Pierce kid that ratted him out
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He's 34 years old. If the child was conceived when he was just 21, that's 13 years.
    That would be around 7 g a year.
    About 600 per month
    150 per week.

I would assume they tag on interest eventually.

Sounds about right.
    Ya illinois is 9% on anything 90 days past due..so ya it could be that if the dude has never paid a penny! Which I don't see with his name being out in the public it wouldn't be hard to prove he has a job, even if Bloomer pays him under the table...

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Child support should always be paid. But does any one really know if this is what the real charge was, or as usual just someone stirring the pot.
    Almost have to be with such an odd number.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The real question is.....is it really his child?

Hes got 92,682.50 reasons saying that it is !
    Last edited by useddirt; 02-14-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Wrong number

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I bet it was that Bobby Pierce kid that ratted him out
    Same camp....different guy. Who also just happens to be from Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    Same camp....different guy. Who also just happens to be from Florida.
    Cmon guys... if Bronson actually would stoop this low, he should be beaten to a pulp lol

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Cmon guys... if Bronson actually would stoop this low, he should be beaten to a pulp lol
    Lower than stealing race cars from fellow racers?
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

If Bloomer indeed pays cash then he has way more worries than just the child support. The IRS will certainly take a look at this very closely. You could see additional issues ahead coming out of all of this.

And as far as hiding money from the government, in this case you are cheating your kids out of what should be money to help raise them. If you don't pay your child support, you're nothing more than a scum bag.

No, but let’s not forget the BS Bronson pulled at Eldora

He doesn't have to be from Florida. He's ex could reside there and that's where she would have gotten a judgment for child support. Then all she had to do was to wait for him to set foot in Florida .
    Last edited by tsand; 02-14-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    She will beat him to a pulp before the relationship is over.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????