Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

They prob beat each other and get ink to hide the bruises

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Almost have to be with such an odd number.
    Hey CnB are you going to add on the bottom of your posts
    "Taking collections to get Scott's crew chief out of JAIL" LOL

This isn't directed to you CnB but the next thing you know is that some radical Bloomquist fan will start a Go Fund Me account to pay for all of this.

T-shirt prices just went up $5 each.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    He doesn't have to be from Florida. He's ex could reside there and that's where she would have gotten a judgment for child support. Then all she had to do was to wait for him to set foot in Florida .
    I was curious about this so I did a little research about child support enforcement and came up with this.
    He could have missed a court date for the matter in whatever state and had a warrant out for him because of it. Another way a ball busting lawyer goes about it is to ask the judge to find him in contempt for not doing as the court told him (in this case pay child support). Either way a warrant would be issued. Chances are the ex knows the racing schedule and alerted authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Hey CnB are you going to add on the bottom of your posts
    "Taking collections to get Scott's crew chief out of JAIL" LOL

This isn't directed to you CnB but the next thing you know is that some radical Bloomquist fan will start a Go Fund Me account to pay for all of this.
    I could man lol, but I certainly DO NOT side with anyone not taking care of their kid/kids.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
    If Bloomer indeed pays cash then he has way more worries than just the child support. The IRS will certainly take a look at this very closely. You could see additional issues ahead coming out of all of this.

And as far as hiding money from the government, in this case you are cheating your kids out of what should be money to help raise them. If you don't pay your child support, you're nothing more than a scum bag.
    If you are referring to my comments about hiding money, I was not saying I agree with it. I know self employed people who fudge the numbers to not pay their fair share.

One being my wife’s biological POS sperm donor(I do not say Dad because he is not her father). He signed over his rights to not pay around $70k back child support. Then tried about 8-9 years ago to buy his way back into her life, and was mad when she didn’t send him a Fathers Day card or start calling him Dad. Dude lived close, gave up his rights, and adopted a girl my wife’s age(5-7ish?). Because my wife wouldn’t call his wife Mom. She was not, end of story. And that girl is a train wreck, guess it’s karma.

So if you meant me, trust me, it was just from knowing people do it. I’m not for it whatsoever, pay up, get your wages garnished, go to the big house, but still pay up. And you are a tool if you don’t pay up.

His mug shot is in that link from Tireguy too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He was a mechanic who had his own shop about 20 minutes away.

We don't know the entire story, so I won't judge him until he is found guilty. There are guys that are married and don't take care of their kids too. No jail or law stepping in to force their hand.

That said, I know guys that were complete crap to their wives and all 'round complete a-holes that still paid their child support. I may not have liked them, but I respected that they took care of their kids.

Just looked, still listed in custody.

Will bloomer leave him there?

I bet bloomer wins tonight cuz all the drama seems to attract wins
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Will bloomer leave him there?

I bet bloomer wins tonight cuz all the drama seems to attract wins
    Unless Scott wants to pony up $92k, I’d say Cody is going to be cuddling with Bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I could man lol, but I certainly DO NOT side with anyone not taking care of their kid/kids.
    You are exactly right about taking care of kids. I am with SS and think Bloomquist will win tonight. Whenever there is some type of controversy around that team, they always seem to come back and win right away. Scott can always find a new crew chief and I am sure that it isn't Cody that makes that team complete.

U know u can't down Cody for what's going on....u don't know the situation....his child support may be set way out of his pay scale....dont tell me it don't happen...i know first hand.....i do believe u need to support your kids but I DO NOT believe in supporting the mother and her new love too......i bet half of u didn't know the child support division makes money off of ur kids...title-ivd...if u pay ur ex let's say $1000 a month did u know the child support division gets $1000 from the government for making u pay it...

I'm amazed at how many people are sitting around a computer screen with a hard on because some guy they really don't even know is behind on his child support.....I'm guessing 95% of you still live at home.....UNBELIEVABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Slinging View Post
    U know u can't down Cody for what's going on....u don't know the situation....his child support may be set way out of his pay scale....dont tell me it don't happen...i know first hand.....i do believe u need to support your kids but I DO NOT believe in supporting the mother and her new love too......i bet half of u didn't know the child support division makes money off of ur kids...title-ivd...if u pay ur ex let's say $1000 a month did u know the child support division gets $1000 from the government for making u pay it...
    lol, hey Cody,
    You posting from your jail cell?
    8/13/16

They should just let Ciarra beat the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of him in the jail cell until someone pays up
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I was curious about this so I did a little research about child support enforcement and came up with this.
    He could have missed a court date for the matter in whatever state and had a warrant out for him because of it. Another way a ball busting lawyer goes about it is to ask the judge to find him in contempt for not doing as the court told him (in this case pay child support). Either way a warrant would be issued. Chances are the ex knows the racing schedule and alerted authorities.
    And the only thing that matters is that he is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty dad and got what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    I'm amazed at how many people are sitting around a computer screen with a hard on because some guy they really don't even know is behind on his child support.....I'm guessing 95% of you still live at home.....UNBELIEVABLE!
    Yeah, I live at home. The one that I bought and paid off many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Yeah, I live at home. The one that I bought and paid off many years ago.
    And you still have a hard on for Cody.....Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    LMAO. 37, have not lived at home since I was 18. Support myself, and my two kids and wife.

And if we divorced, I’d pay my child support. In saying that, I do know from my cousin that they don’t give a crap if you get your hours cut and are bringing home $500 a week. If your child support is $400, then you got a $100 a week to live on. That is where I have sympathy, somebody skipping out on something worth a $92k bail, I’m good. I’ll save it for someone who deserves it.