Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Davenport was on a rail before that caution with 16 to go, but I don’t think anyone has anything for BShepp.

Caution for Tyler Erb. Lap 44 - Sheppard, Bloomquist, D. O'Neal, McCreadie, & Weiss
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

BShepp wins again!

FINISH
    Sheppard, Bloomquist, D. O'Neal, Weiss, & McCreadie
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

B Shepp is one bad dude in that rocket house car, gonna win a bunch of races again this year!!!

Cool

Bloomer has run really good the last two nights without a Crew Chief. I think he might have won it... If the yellow did not come out. Maybe he is better off without his Crew Chief? And he claims his motor was missing after the race. Idk... Anyways... Good job B-Shep on the back to back wins.

Where did I finish? Delusional minds want to know....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

you finished behind the DB car where ever that was at.

OKAY, so which engine is Bloomquist using now ? Remember how he was trying different engines in Arizona.

Bloomer has gone to all wheel drive. I hear Tesla will be his new sponsor. So without Cody ? Who is doing all the grunt work ? Bloomquist usually climbs out, has a few words with Cody then heads into the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Bloomer has gone to all wheel drive. I hear Tesla will be his new sponsor. So without Cody ? Who is doing all the grunt work ? Bloomquist usually climbs out, has a few words with Cody then heads into the trailer.
    Probably Scott, and some regular crew guys, and McDowell/Weiss’s guys.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default DirtVision

Pretty good, and for $39 bucks a month, no brainer. Two races and you’ve paid for it. I may catch hell for this but oh well. I like Volusia better than East Bay. And the big blocks put on a good feature. Friesen and Sheppard were darn good.

Only complaint is that sometimes it needed refreshed. I have 100+ mbps internet, so I don’t think it was that. Cannot get my Sony TV to cast the race. Using the phone to TV adapter. It’s one of the newer 4K TVs. Any trick of tried, and I’m pretty technologically savy, and Googled stuff, darn thing won’t cast. I’ll try again today when I’m not trying to watch the race.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Anyone know what happened to jd?

Pretty good, and for $39 bucks a month, no brainer. Two races and you’ve paid for it. I may catch hell for this but oh well. I like Volusia better than East Bay. And the big blocks put on a good feature. Friesen and Sheppard were darn good.

Only complaint is that sometimes it needed refreshed. I have 100+ mbps internet, so I don’t think it was that. Cannot get my Sony TV to cast the race. Using the phone to TV adapter. It’s one of the newer 4K TVs. Any trick of tried, and I’m pretty technologically savy, and Googled stuff, darn thing won’t cast. I’ll try again today when I’m not trying to watch the race.

Volusia better than Eastbay? Are you sharing drugs with Bloomer?

Have you tried a Firestick? I recently switched to this and have far better uninterrupted reception. I have the fastest internet speed Att offers and still had some buffering issues, but I have only had to refresh once or twice this Speedweek!Not sure why its much better but it is!

Dirtvision work on roku? How's these firestick things work?

My wife & I shared a picnic tabe at volusha the other night while sharing some fries ….. This guy we chatted with flew down from ( Chillicothe ) told me the guy doing the track prep was @ Eldora raceway …..
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Where did I finish? Delusional minds want to know....
    In the crapper again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Dirtvision work on roku? How's these firestick things work?
    We use Roku and the Web TV app on there and on my phone. Works perfect every time.