Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

good luck bloomer , us 55 year old,s are tougher than you think , he will be back , and like said , may be with a few other issues took care of during this down time , he might be better than ever.......to the haters , this is no time for classless comments.........

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    I did see on twitter a few days back that he was at bike week in Daytona, not sure if the accident happened there or not though. Either way, hoping for a speedy recovery. Won't be the same without the zero at the big events for a while.
    It did happen at Bike Week, he is in a hospital in Daytona Beach.

Hopefully with the therapy he’ll get into better shape.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Austin Rettig(sp) is also out due to major surgery for a twisted intestine.

Default C&B

If that was at bike week do you know if it was on track or off track? If that happend w a road bike hes very very lucky!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Get well soon Bloomer!! So should we go ahead & make the check for the Dream payable to the order of Scott Bloomquist? He always seems to be at his best when he is up against some adversity.

He is not my favorite but I don't dislike him. He brings a certain something extra to the table that no one else does.

Well I said it early on. All the sponsor dollars he pulled in for this year. Would you be happy about it if the car was parked ? or does he need to find someone to put in the seat to fill commitments ? If it was my dollars I gave him to see it on the track then it better show or you can return my investment.

Any motorcycle accident where u don’t end up paralyzed or dead is a lucky one. Doesn’t take much of a hit to head to kill u

Quote Originally Posted by JMDraceHD98 View Post
    Not a fan of him at all...but the sport needs him. Sucks to hear, hope for a speedy recovery.
    "the sport needs him" is a bit too much isn't it?? Obvious overstatement! He is a draw, but he isn't the only one! Hope he recovers soon, as a person, then gets back in a race car! The sport needs good racing, not just 1 person!! My 2 cents!

Well I hope the following sounds ok, and taken the right way. But this is 4m so probably not. I’m no Bloomer fan. Was long ago, but haven’t been for decades. But I hope he rehabs and heals perfectly. But perhaps he’ll do even more. Maybe through the rehab process he’ll lose weight. He could honestly afford to lose 30-40 lbs. And I hope that in the next few weeks and months we hear alot of other drivers in victory lanes wishing him the best, get well and get backs, and a speedy recovery. If that happens, and I expect it to, maybe Scott hearing that from his competitors that he rarely if ever gives any credit to, that will change his overall demeanor. This sport needs Scott as said earlier. But a totally revamped Scott Bloomquist would be even better.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Doesn't his crew work full time for him? How will this affect them during his absence? It seems someone will drive the car to keep them employed. Right?

Geez... not a mention that I can remember last year when Moonshiner "star" and dirt track legend Josh Owens got injured on his vintage bike last year.

Fame is fleeting...

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...k-of-insurance
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    There never was a shoulder issue!!!
    You put that out there wanting it to be true, but there are shoulder issues for a fact. Now tell us the real reason you wanted to deny the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well I said it early on. All the sponsor dollars he pulled in for this year. Would you be happy about it if the car was parked ? or does he need to find someone to put in the seat to fill commitments ? If it was my dollars I gave him to see it on the track then it better show or you can return my investment.
    Well I guess the sponsor money will not be spent since he is not racing. So there is no reason to think that they are upset, despite your wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well I guess the sponsor money will not be spent since he is not racing. So there is no reason to think that they are upset, despite your wishful thinking.
    Who's bank account is it in?

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    Get well soon Bloomer!! So should we go ahead & make the check for the Dream payable to the order of Scott Bloomquist? He always seems to be at his best when he is up against some adversity.

He is not my favorite but I don't dislike him. He brings a certain something extra to the table that no one else does.
    He has a cracked sternum.... he will be lucky to race the World 100....

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If that was at bike week do you know if it was on track or off track? If that happend w a road bike hes very very lucky!
    My assumptions are he was probably drinking, it’s bike week, screwed up, and ate it. Luckily he isn’t dead or a vegetable.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default SS

I’d say just screwing around close the the strip or whatever, I really dunno.

Update on Scott.... rumor has it that Scott had his entire right hip and leg replaced with titanium. He has a quick release on his ankle to change his normal day titanium foot to attach a 100lb lead foot when in the race car. Lmao... hope ya have a speedy recovery Scott
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    "the sport needs him" is a bit too much isn't it?? Obvious overstatement! He is a draw, but he isn't the only one! Hope he recovers soon, as a person, then gets back in a race car! The sport needs good racing, not just 1 person!! My 2 cents!
    People pay him big money to show up at shows because he puts butts in the seats. Which i don't think is right by the way...but that's a whole other topic. No one driver doesn't make a sport, but someone of his caliber helps to draw in the non diehards. (Can't believe i am defending bloomer, what has my life come too? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    Who's bank account is it in?
    You tell me.