Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B Shep is pretty much dominating these days. Moran was also very impressive. Lucas boys probably glad that Rocket will be racing with a different series.

The weather man had it backarsward this weekend .... Atomic was suppose to be rain free & Brownstown was suppose to be colder .... Glad we all made the trip .... I love the mods too ( good choice ) It might have been alittle chilly to watch the street stocks at a lucas event ... B-shepp / Rocket is stinking up the Shows ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Guess I needed to put parentheses and the words sarcasm with my comment.

Jesus, I thought it was pretty obvious. BShepp is on a roll, and with the Moran guys living in NC, I think that car will be better this year.
    Yep........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thinking DB and Morans both may have benefited from last year’s experiences and are going in with a more cohesive effort. There just seemed to be a lot of push back from both sides last year. Time will tell, not saying BP is anything short of a dang good wheelman but the entire situation seemed to be off track from the get go in 2018.
    I hate time trials.

Doubtful you will see Moran and company put any of their feelings or business all over Twitter or Facebook either......should be a pretty good year for them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

DB owners should not let BP run that 32 on the car as the main #. Being Mr Lamm had just passed. That’s very disrespectful!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Overrated, really ? I'm certainly no fan of mark richards, but he has that team, which I am a fan of, molded into the best team out there. I think you'll be seeing that pos car doing well this year. Sheppard and Moran are a lot alike in that they let results do the talking.
    Taking more wins and money from his customers. He should be proud!

Racing is a unique game for sure.

They agreed to run that number before Mr.Lamm passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Taking more wins and money from his customers. He should be proud!Racing is a unique game for sure.
    If he wasn't out their winning he wouldn't have a product as desirable as he does to sellto those customers he's "robbing". And you act like he showed up at your favorite racetrack and beat your favorite limited driver for a $600 to win show

Isn't taking money from your customers the whole point of customers? You wouldn't stay in business long if you didn't take their money. It's a business, not a charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Bobby said he got turned into a euche tire, but said he may go to duck river next weekend...
    That's "Euclid" tire....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Right, people wanna flock to the chassis brand NOT winning, here’s your sign.

And the comment you referred to was directed at me and they didn’t understand I was being sarcastic. BShepp should try to win every dam race, why you are out there. Win races, sell cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe I don't understand this remark. But this has to be the dumbest statement I have seen lately

Rocket1 wins races in bunches just about every year, and it hasn’t negatively affected their business yet. I highly doubt them winning races in bunches again this year is going to change that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

If you can sell cars to the guys you beat on regular basis you're doing OK...
    Ed Howe did it for years. So did many others...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    If you can sell cars to the guys you beat on regular basis you're doing OK...
    Ed Howe did it for years. So did many others...
    As I said its a crazy game for sure. God bless Shinston! Hes built a crazy business out of it all.

CnB. Oh yes, I understood you were being sarcastic. I answered the way I did before someone agreed with you

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    CnB. Oh yes, I understood you were being sarcastic. I answered the way I did before someone agreed with you
    Lol, copy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.