Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Video: Jameson / Casebolt

Yup, that's called using someone up.
    8/13/16

Maybe just " not one of the best" sliders?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

racin deal no question

Why don't you go to Dirt on Dirt and watch the whole race. And watch earlier when Jameson drove Caseblolt into the wall. Looks like karma just caught up to Jameson.

You can see Casebolt came down a tad to early setting up for the turn and they hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Maybe just " not one of the best" sliders?
    That wasn’t a slider at all. For the last 3-4 laps Casebolt had entered high in 1 with Jameson underneath him or following closely. The obvious explanation is Jameson assumed Steve would enter high and had committed to entering below him. Casebolt decided to run the middle, and Jameson had nowhere to go as he was already committed. Not saying Jason did not have blame there at all, but that was in no way shape or form a slider. Two guys came together trying to run the same groove on a rough track.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I agree that was not a slider gone bad!!

I guess everyone missed Pierce's "slider".....That's what I call using someone up!

Jameson could see that slider coming from a mile away. He was still trying to get over the slider Bobby put on him in the heat race. He needed to get out of the gas & just turn under him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    I guess everyone missed Pierce's "slider".....That's what I call using someone up!
    Well not everyone!!

Default Tater3

I was just referencing how one bad slider was referred to as " just not one of the best" to another slider referenced as " using someone up".

Guess it all depends on what color glasses you are wearing to determine a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SLMDIRTTM View Post
    You can see Casebolt came down a tad to early setting up for the turn and they hit.
    Where did you want him to go? Jameson was gonna use him up regardless of entry

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Where did you want him to go? Jameson was gonna use him up regardless of entry
    An opinion with nothing to substantiate it. After watching the race, it was pretty obvious that Jameson assumed that Casebolt would enter high like he had for the past 3-4 laps. Jameson had been running the middle for the past 3-4 laps in 1. Casebolt decided at the last minute he wanted to run lower, and Jameson was already committed to the middle. It wasn’t a blatant junk job.

I was just referencing how one bad slider was referred to as " just not one of the best" to another slider referenced as " using someone up".

Guess it all depends on what color glasses you are wearing to determine a difference.
    I have no dog in this fight. Not a fanboy of Jameson, Pierce, or Casebolt.

Sorry , wasn't meaning to imply any particular color glasses that you personally were wearing.....was poorly written.

Was Speaking In terms of how other, less than objective fans have described both incidents.

One guy that saw both claims one incident is where a guy used a guy up on one incident and the other incident was .....well, maybe it wasn't the best slider in the world.

But I'm probably twisting it around some kind of way.

Well since you have all the “obvious” answers I guess you’re right. I don’t see Jameson making his line stick without getting into Casebolt regardless of where/how Casebolt entered the turn. As they say, 8 wheels are better than 4.

Sorry , wasn't meaning to imply any particular color glasses that you personally were wearing.....was poorly written.

Was Speaking In terms of how other, less than objective fans have described both incidents.

One guy that saw both claims one incident is where a guy used a guy up on one incident and the other incident was .....well, maybe it wasn't the best slider in the world.

But I'm probably twisting it around some kind of way.
    And he was right in both incidents. Jameson did use up Casebolt and Pierce slider was not the best slider in the world.

You just like to stir the pot, might as well admit it. It's all out there for everyone to see lol.

So is the commentary on both instances......they were both pretty bad and could both be described as using someone up.

And you wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And he was right in both incidents. Jameson did use up Casebolt and Pierce slider was not the best slider in the world.

You just like to stir the pot, might as well admit it. It's all out there for everyone to see lol.
    You keep filling the pot with the main ingredient and I'll keep stirring it to keep it from getting scorched......like your objectivity.