Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You definitely arent the ONLY one!

Boobie is as bad as Krystals....serves up too many bad sliders!
    You stop that.....feelings will get hurt and narratives crushed.

By the way, what happened to Krystal along the way?....I used to love rolling into Florida to visit family and buying sackfulls of those 25 cent delicacies.

My last visit to one was pretty bad.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    A very long year for the hangry man lol. He starts it off then makes stuff up in his head to solidify his bs narrative. Me and Kid both said it was a bad slider but he claims we are making excuses for him smh dude needs a snickers bad lol...
    What's the made up part? If it's the stupid number that kid rock claimed he could win in a year you may want to revisit that conversation.......or better yet you guys can discuss over chocolate milk at morning break after home room.

Pass on the snickers, been cracking and scrambling a lot of posse eggs today.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

By the way, what happened to Krystal along the way?....I used to love rolling into Florida to visit family and buying sackfulls of those 25 cent delicacies.

Just go to a White Castle with all black employees!!!! hahahaha

LOL Bobby did it so we have something to fight over on 4M LOL

Oh my... Its only a matter of time before this thread gets removed. When ever Bobby wins... There are some that just can't take it. It will be ok though... Just go to you're safe place and take you're nap. It will all be ok, when you wake back up. Lol...

Zero to do with Bobby winning or losing......all to do with the typical posse view of events on Bobby taking Jameson out and Jameson taking casebolt out.

Casebolt purposely used him up and Bobby just pulled a slide job that wasn't that great and Jameson was just in the wrong place.

Both moves were pretty shotty, but only one guy gets slammed for it.....the other guy was just an honest mistake .....guess who is who?

In the posse heads is my safe place btw.

Not impressed with the looks of the track last night. I hope it was just an early season bad night and the track gets back to its usual form.

That was some good DRC video work though.

clarification requested: looks like jameson blew turns three and four two consecutive laps and the bad slide job took place in turns one and two. why attempt the pass in one and two?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Not impressed with the looks of the track last night. I hope it was just an early season bad night and the track gets back to its usual form.

That was some good DRC video work though.
    You aren't kidding.....the video work those guys put out is stellar.

Yeah if Jameson wouldn't jump the cushion twice their wouldn't had been a slider. An why do it with 2 to go? Esp when bobby wheel hopped it before the slider so he had no momentum. Typical pierce slider seen it that way for years and it doesn't matter who it is. Even a few years back he did it to several guys that were driving pierce chassis. Babb Shirley Schmitt feger Rodney Melvin Moran tillin all were in pierce cars til something like that happened then they all dumped the pierce cars.

If the three blind mice would just " call it like it is" as they claim they wouldn't get roasted like they do......the above post is spot on.

Doesn't mean it takes any of Bobbys wins or accomplishments away, just means he drives it like his potential future brother in laws past record.......exciting to watch unless you're on the losing end of one of those.

I just don't think he needs to be as wild out there as he is sometimes to win......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

I still eat there about once a month. It usually depends on location and mgmt. (or lack there of)

They're still way better than those White Castle places!

Perhaps, if you get one with stale bread, cold meat, no pickle or mustard......they could call it a Pierce slider!

Who knows if Thoses sliders an the b's afterwards that took place theses drivers would had still been in pierce cars.

This is the same slider you see hundreds of times every year at Florence. Usually the car getting passed just drops down and goes back under the slider to regain the lead. I don’t see anything wrong with Pierce’s slidejob, though it wasn’t a very good one, but I’m seriously questioning Jameson’s reaction to it. It doesn’t make any sense at all.

With bloomquist out got to have something to talk about.

Just not enough momentum/speed an yeah with Jameson id tap brakes let pierce get above the cushion got under him as Jameson was faster an if I cudnt get back by I'd dumped him in turn 4 last lap

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yeah if Jameson wouldn't jump the cushion twice their wouldn't had been a slider. An why do it with 2 to go? Esp when bobby wheel hopped it before the slider so he had no momentum. Typical pierce slider seen it that way for years and it doesn't matter who it is. Even a few years back he did it to several guys that were driving pierce chassis. Babb Shirley Schmitt feger Rodney Melvin Moran tillin all were in pierce cars til something like that happened then they all dumped the pierce cars.
    Babb was in a Pierce car when he had his dust up with Pierce? I don't remember him having a Pierce car ever, but he for sure didn't during their deal a couple years ago. I'm not real sure there has been an incident with Moran or that he drove Pierce cars either, but we will just go with it. It's not a secret Pierces sliders leave alot to be desired and I'm not going to try and defend him when it comes to that. As BBQ said, he's exciting to watch, that's why I like watching him. Nothing irritates me more than listening to dirt drivers use the same language the lame NASCAR boys do such as "he raced me too hard". I want to see guys racing hard.

Feger and Schmitt decided to change chassis because of racing incidents with Bobby and sadly have been chasing their tales trying to get something going like their Pierce cars were. I believe both had their best results in them.

Anyone know what Unzicker is doing chassis-wise this year? I seen he had a Pierce car for sale, didn't know if he was ungrading or switching brands.

I was thinking the same thing about Babb.

As far as Moran He could not get the car to go around the track. He did not like the feel of the car and they could not get it to his liking. That was the reason they sold the car. I don't ever remember them having a dust up but, in my old age my memory is failing me lol.

Melvin now that was true and I believe that happened at Fairbury I just can't remember if it was a summer nats race or some other race.

Not sure about Feger and Schmitt

Mason Zeigler was good at Eldora 1 night in his pierce car but other then that he was never very good in it

KARMA is a b*atch!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!