Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Yes babb won in pierce car in Florence an ran pierce very short time. As far as Moran I didn't say Devin there was a local driver is first name was Moran last name tillin that ran a pierce car.

Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.

Babb won a $10k race right off the bat with his pierce then took the ride...couple of the guys mentioned had sweet deals with pierce but totally screwed that up imo...

Same with Shirley he won right off the bat in pierce cars to. Schmitt was a summer nationals an I was there for all of them. Yes he can be exciting to watch but so is Hudson Moran shep an babb. Several drivers over the years come from the back to the front.
    Last edited by t4g2; 03-24-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight.
    i could care less what you or anyone else thinks.if you don't like what happened then stay at home. all this crying in the same post over and over again. if it wasn't for 4m nobody would have to here all the tears.

quit being stupid, it's not about Bobby winning or losing ......in this instance it's about Bobbys fanboys describing how organic Bobbys mistake was versus how purposeful and intententional Jameson's take out was on casebolt.

Both were equally as crappy but as usual when Bobby has an incident the mousekateers just can't bring themselves to credit him with it like the credit him for being the best ever.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    i could care less what you or anyone else thinks.if you don't like what happened then stay at home. all this crying in the same post over and over again. if it wasn't for 4m nobody would have to here all the tears.
    Take your own advice btw......

BBQ you are reaching and sound more pathetic by the day micro analyzing and trying to interpret what the Pierce fans say and think lol...Nobody is brushing off Bobbys questionable slider, we all said if he gets payback it would be deserved, but that dont fit the narrative you always try to push about us. Have you had your ensure and snicker bar this morning yet? You need to eat something lol...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!
    It was not 20, it was 40 easily.

20 is doable going back to a more regional schedule for sure.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    BBQ you are reaching and sound more pathetic by the day micro analyzing and trying to interpret what the Pierce fans say and think lol...Nobody is brushing off Bobbys questionable slider, we all said if he gets payback it would be deserved, but that dont fit the narrative you always try to push about us. Have you had your ensure and snicker bar this morning yet? You need to eat something lol...
    So I'm starting to sound like you posses then????

Good, take notes......then don't repeat.

And no, you didn't ALL say anything of the sort ......NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE THINKING WHEN YOU SAY IT, ALL WE CAN DO IS LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO SAY AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IN THE HE LL YOU MEAN WHEN YOU DO.

DONT BE OFFENDED WHEN ITS POINTED OUT OR QUESTIONED.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-25-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    It was not 20, it was 40 easily.

20 is doable going back to a more regional schedule for sure.
    They all conveniently forgot that ridiculous claim......thanks for reminding them of the preposterous drivel.

And they wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They all conveniently forgot that ridiculous claim......thanks for reminding them of the preposterous drivel.

And they wonder why?
    Keep fighting the good fight Mr. President.

Also wasn't there a comparison of that some of the posse said that Pierce was better than Sheppard, well they must compare wins on the WoO tour compared to the Cherry Pickin tour as the same caliber.

Yours truly,
    Vice President

All of his fans aren't idiotic delusional apologist excuse making posse members, the majority are just normal hardcore fans .....but to answer your question,yes to the lunacy of the handful posse members that make the claims of Pierce dominance over sheppard, bloomer, Moyer etc.

And they wonder why?

I believe it was 20 wins but if and only IF he was in the rocket house car it would easily be 40 plus wins. He will have a hard time with 20 this year when you have BABB around and all the other great regional guys around. Shirley heckennest jr, i see unzinger making some noise right of the bat as most have in a black diamond. plus you have dennis erb jr and b shep running half of the summer nationals races.
    Last edited by t4g2; 03-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.

I'm speaking for myself... I said 20 wins & two Crown Jewl wins in 2019. I think that's a high bar for 2019. But, I stand by those numbers.(Time will tell) With that being said... B-Shepp is by far the best driver right now. There must be something in the water in Illinois that makes these drivers Sooooo Gooood. Lol...

I'm speaking for myself... I said 20 wins & two Crown Jewl wins in 2019. I think that's a high bar for 2019. But, I stand by those numbers.(Time will tell) With that being said... B-Shepp is by far the best driver right now. There must be something in the water in Illinois that makes these drivers Sooooo Gooood. Lol...
    Normal hardcore Bobby fan ^^^^^^^^^^Nice post.

Not that it matters and I'm sure you don't care because it's coming from me,but fans like you get the respect you deserve.....I think your prediction is pretty solid and can see it unfolding just about like you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Delusional Posse lunatic^^^^^^^^^^^This is your brain on posse koolaid, any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    I believe it was 20 wins but if and only IF he was in the rocket house car it would easily be 40 plus wins. He will have a hard time with 20 this year when you have BABB around and all the other great regional guys around. Shirley heckennest jr, i see unzinger making some noise right of the bat as most have in a black diamond. plus you have dennis erb jr and b shep running half of the summer nationals races.
    40 plus wins easily following woo in the rocket house car, lmao......and they wonder why?

I think he can get him 20 wins in that region if he doesn't make a ton of Jameson like enemies along the way, think the Crown Jewels might be kind of tough for him to win this year.....there's a lot of drivers that are flat out rolling in 19.

If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. Lol
    How old is Bobby now?

Old enough that he shouldn't need his sis and her boy toy to defend him. The Old Man never asked for anyone to fight his battles for him. Surely he's taught Jr. that lesson by now.

If another driver comes to speak to Bobby, I would like to believe that Bobby can handle his business himself. Sis can just hold her protein drink, Dad can leave the 4-wheeler in park, and the Killer can keep playing with his crayons and playdough.

Other people's play dough and crayons that he has " borrowed" fwiw.