Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    I believe it was 20 wins but if and only IF he was in the rocket house car it would easily be 40 plus wins. He will have a hard time with 20 this year when you have BABB around and all the other great regional guys around. Shirley heckennest jr, i see unzinger making some noise right of the bat as most have in a black diamond. plus you have dennis erb jr and b shep running half of the summer nationals races.
    I’d argue Bobby would have less wins in the Rocket House car. Mark isn’t chasing SummerNats and Regional 5k shows with the house car. The competition on the WoO and big money Lucas/Eldora shows is far stiffer than what Bobby will see around the Illinois/Indiana/Kentucky/Missouri area.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I totally agree i was posting that because a few peirce pooses said that earlier this year. He may win alot but good chance he will have just as many dnfs as wins. Not very consistent at all. An with him racing near 100 races if he was to win 20 thats 20% of what he enters.

Uh boy......haters , all of you.

Or at least that's what the claim will be because of you making realistic sense.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The consistency is gna come, you guys expect him at 21-22 to have the experience level of Bloomquist and hes been running twice as long as Bobbys been alive lol..and when it does come maybe the nut house will have wi/fi with a computer you can post from cause thats where you all will be, look how worked up you get over him already lol...

So now the apology /excuse tour damage control spin is coming???

So it's ok to say he is the greatest ever on one side of the gum yet the other side of the gum is now using age as an excuse for inconsistency???

And you wonder why? Good grief.

Im glad im the type of person who supports and likes to see people suceed and excel, not an envious hater who complains about everybody all the time. What do you get out of that, Bobby and his fans are gna give you mental health problems if you keep this up, if you dont already lol, you're already imagining things that never happened, the trains just started rolling buddy boy and its not gna stop for years, and your "I never knock Bobby" narrative is shot to crap, you been complaining about him for two days on two different threads, add hypocrite to hater and fence rider that defines you...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    The consistency is gna come, you guys expect him at 21-22 to have the experience level of Bloomquist and hes been running twice as long as Bobbys been alive lol..and when it does come maybe the nut house will have wi/fi with a computer you can post from cause thats where you all will be, look how worked up you get over him already lol...
    you have to be fair now, he did come with his dads knowledge and experience , which put him leaps and bounds above his age , and thats great , but if he had started out as a normal 16 year old , learning on his own , he would be no where near where he is today......

Im glad im the type of person who supports and likes to see people suceed and excel, not an envious hater who complains about everybody all the time. What do you get out of that, Bobby and his fans are gna give you mental health problems if you keep this up, if you dont already lol, you're already imagining things that never happened, the trains just started rolling buddy boy and its not gna stop for years, and your "I never knock Bobby" narrative is shot to crap, you been complaining about him for two days on two different threads, add hypocrite to hater and fence rider that defines you...
    Remind me again where I said I never knock Bobby??

I'm a fan of all racing , Bobby included because he is talented and very exciting to watchQ......I'm a huge Jimmy Owens , epj and Casey Roberts fan amongst others but you can bet your azz if they drove someone idiotic and bad slide jobbed their way to victory like Bobby did and does I would call it like I saw it and wouldn't hide from it(something you should actually try )hell I wish both of them would punt a few more folks out of the way but thats just not their style......

The only folks I complain about in the Pierce camp are the posse zealots like you .....and I go right to the source with it, sorry that truth hurts.

By reading this entire thread I am clearly not the only one that feels that way, take off your footy pajamas and get real with what you post and you may actually get a little respect from everyone versus the flogging you get every time you say something stupid Mr 40 wins with ease.

Ps , when you start succeeding and excelling at something other than being delusional I'll be the first to give you credit......until then you and the couple other posse lunatics will get nothing and like it.

Between that knowledge and he has been able to race on tracks at a young age. Like when Babb started you had to be 18 to race then they switched it to 16 over time and now it even younger at some tracks. Yes i hope with age the consistentcy comes only time will tell but the other young drivers seem to have it figured out. B shep and moran they both are very consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    you have to be fair now, he did come with his dads knowledge and experience , which put him leaps and bounds above his age , and thats great , but if he had started out as a normal 16 year old , learning on his own , he would be no where near where he is today......
    No doubt he had an advantage with a hall of fame Father...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Remind me again where I said I never knock Bobby??

I'm a fan of all racing , Bobby included because he is talented and very exciting to watchQ......I'm a huge Jimmy Owens , epj and Casey Roberts fan amongst others but you can bet your azz if they drove someone idiotic and bad slide jobbed their way to victory like Bobby did and does I would call it like I saw it and wouldn't hide from it(something you should actually try )hell I wish both of them would punt a few more folks out of the way but thats just not their style......

The only folks I complain about in the Pierce camp are the posse zealots like you .....and I go right to the source with it, sorry that truth hurts.

By reading this entire thread I am clearly not the only one that feels that way, take off your footy pajamas and get real with what you post and you may actually get a little respect from everyone versus the flogging you get every time you say something stupid Mr 40 wins with ease.

Ps , when you start succeeding and excelling at something other than being delusional I'll be the first to give you credit......until then you and the couple other posse lunatics will get nothing and like it.
    Dude you have said on several threads you dont knock Bobby and show you where you have, now you are saying the opposite. Not once have I defended Bobbys move but you said I did in the other thread (which I havent even commented in so why bring my name up in it) smfh whos delusional?? You are making stuff up to fit your false narrative. You said you like Bobby but not his fans.Respect with faceless screen names lol, you wouldnt and couldnt talk to anybody in real life like you do on here, you would get your wrinkles ironed out. I will stand by what I say on here at any track. Its the same 3-4 haters everytime and you try to push the narrative that its the consensus. You think you are respected lol peoples stated multiple times you are twice as annoying as us Pierce fans with your posting frenzys about Bobby and his fans, its a tired act...

Remember when you kept posting "still waiting on you to show me where im knocking Bobby" now you are saying show me where I said I NEVER knock him smh...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 03-25-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Between that knowledge and he has been able to race on tracks at a young age. Like when Babb started you had to be 18 to race then they switched it to 16 over time and now it even younger at some tracks. Yes i hope with age the consistentcy comes only time will tell but the other young drivers seem to have it figured out. B shep and moran they both are very consistent.
    Man you said a mouthful there......Sheppy is rock solid to be so young, that's the guy the records will fall for.

And never any drama to boot.

Dude you have said on several threads you dont knock Bobby and show you where you have, now you are saying the opposite. Not once have I defended Bobbys move but you said I did in the other thread (which I havent even commented in so why bring my name up in it) smfh whos delusional?? You said you like Bobby but not his fans.Respect with faceless screen names lol, you wouldnt and couldnt talk to anybody in real life like you do on here, you would get your wrinkles ironed out. I will stand by what I say on here at any track. Its the same 3-4 haters everytime and you try to push the narrative that its the consensus. You think you are respected lol peoples stated multiple times you are twice as annoying as us Pierce fans with your posting frenzys about Bobby and his fans, its a tired act...
    You don't know me very well.....ask around.

Not saying I won't get ironed for it but you can bet I'll have no problem saying it if it needs saying.....show me again where I said I don't or won't knock Bobby.

I said I like Bobby, he's exciting to watch and very talented .....what I don't like is You and the circus that's always in play around him.

Not sure I can be any more clear, I'll be at some races this year that Bobbys at....bring your iron.

Why don't you two boneheads get each other's email address and bicker back and forth so the rest of the patrons can have a decent discussion. It's sickening to watch two morons going back and forth like 5 year olds!!!!

Well I've offered to do it through Private Messaging but never been taken up on it from any of them other than kidrock.....the site does offer an ignore feature from what I understand so you won't have to see any of it, but if you or anyone else is expecting people not to comment on the sheer lunacy when it comes to the posse driven one sided comments on a site that claims to be the most opinionated in racing then I think you're in for a long wait......whether it's me or somebody else, stupidity is going to get called....I try and stay within the forum rules, doesn't always work but I try.

Yes babb won in pierce car in Florence an ran pierce very short time. As far as Moran I didn't say Devin there was a local driver is first name was Moran last name tillin that ran a pierce car.
    Well Devin did drive a pierce car for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight Mr. President.

Also wasn't there a comparison of that some of the posse said that Pierce was better than Sheppard, well they must compare wins on the WoO tour compared to the Cherry Pickin tour as the same caliber.

Yours truly,
    Vice President
    I think quite a few people have said that but, I don't agree with that. I really can't say who is better. they both are very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well I've offered to do it through Private Messaging but never been taken up on it from any of them other than kidrock.....the site does offer an ignore feature from what I understand so you won't have to see any of it, but if you or anyone else is expecting people not to comment on the sheer lunacy when it comes to the posse driven one sided comments on a site that claims to be the most opinionated in racing then I think you're in for a long wait......whether it's me or somebody else, stupidity is going to get called....I try and stay within the forum rules, doesn't always work but I try.

When will these extreme Posse members ever learn about us older Southern folks:
    1) we don't care what they think, esp keyboard warriors, and
    2) we don't fight....we pull out our weapon of choice before the first punch is thrown!

He learned how to do a BAD slide job from his DAD. Dad like Son O well

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight Mr. Vice President.

Also wasn't there a comparison of that some of the posse said that Pierce was better than Sheppard, well they must compare wins on the WoO tour compared to the Cherry Pickin tour as the same caliber.

Yours truly,
    Janitor's Aid
    I'm the President....