Default Rocket front end spacers

Can anyone tell me the spacers I need to get the correct bump steer on a blue/gray rocket? My steering rack does not have the slides to slide my inner tie rods up and down. It has the eyes that I bolt the inners to. It has a 2016 front clip on it.Thanks
    Last edited by shadowj38; 04-01-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Well, you have an old(er) rack with the new cross member. You likely need to call Rocket, get an updated rack, or get the gauge on it and work it out. Better check for binds/ in the RF suspension heim @ rack,Tie rod to frame, heim @ spindle , etc... Raising the rack was an improvement, but the RF strut rod bolt @ frame will still get into track depending on what you do with RF spring/load and track conditions.

That's what I was afraid of. Was hoping for a starting point but I'll work it out. You are correct. My rf strut rod bolt does still get into the track. What kind of spring/load would you say might fix this issue? Smaller 3/8 mile track. Mostly smooth with little banking.
    Last edited by shadowj38; 04-01-2019 at 12:16 PM.

If the strut rod bolt isn't in the ground you are gonna be slow. Buy stock in those bolts and heims.