Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

After watching the video this morning I'm not sure who was at fault on that one. I could see I going either way or just chalking it up to a racing deal.

I am usually willing to place any blame possible on Pierce, but I don't see it in this case. Any contact was minimal and as much self inflicted as it was given to James.

I watched it again and as Cardirt said, both were not giving an inch, looked to me he wanted Bobbys spot on the track and lost that battle, and was too concentrated on that and in the mean time took himself out of the race, having a heck of a run too like Bobby said...

Watched the video a few times and can't see how you could blame Bobby for that.

It's Scott James. I watched him turn Lanigan and push him sideways across the finish line at Florence a few years ago. Spring 50 or Fall 50, I don't remember which one. He's the fault of his own wrecks more often than not.

Pierce can't pass em wreck em

Another great job by B-Shepp! Boom well... that name sure fits him when he is racing @ FC. James has no one to blame but himself on that one. But, to go after old man Bob after he F up. (Cum'On'Man) Like Bob was driving the car or something. Ugh... D-Sauve trying to get a interview of a driver when he is pissed.Lol... F-Bombs were sure flying... Good stuff though D-Sauve...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Did anyone really think the way this race was going tonight that there wasn't going to be more fireworks in the final few laps??

Hope the fans felt they got their $ worth.

I'll tell you who everyone should be mad at. Boom Briggs. He is single-handedly responsible for the tendonitis the flagman is going to have for the next week after all those yellows. Besides his own car, how many others did Boom tear up at FC?

I'm sorry, but an emergency provisional should be given for failing to making the show due to an engine issue, flat tire, other mechanical issues, etc.

They should NOT be handed out b/c a driver had his head up his @$$ all weekend long and can't make 3 laps without spinning, hitting a tire, or wrecking other cars.
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe to say, things have not gone well for Boom @ Farmer Cty. Brent Larson seemed to be a pinball this weekend as well. I do think track conditions had a big part in a lot of the debacles this weekend.

I wish their was some way they could push this date a little deeper into April or even May. The tracks here in the Midwest take a beating with all the Spring rains. Not really your normal Farmer City surface as far as the ruts and such.
    8/13/16

The simple fact that guys like Boom Briggs and Blake Spencer can run WoO races is an embarrassment to the sport. Many more deserving drivers with no $$$$ runni g regional shows aka Tyler Carpenter.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Safe to say, things have not gone well for Boom @ Farmer Cty. Brent Larson seemed to be a pinball this weekend as well. I do think track conditions had a big part in a lot of the debacles this weekend.

I wish their was some way they could push this date a little deeper into April or even May. The tracks here in the Midwest take a beating with all the Spring rains. Not really your normal Farmer City surface as far as the ruts and such.
    10 WoO races and B1 Brent Larson has used 8 provisionals and 99 Boom Briggs has used 7 provisionals.

I will say it again, it is time to limit the amount of provisionals drivers get per year. It's alright if the organization wants to pay them fuel mileage for running the full tour but c'mon, using this amount of provisionals is ridiculous especially for the amount of races run.

It is totally unbelievable that anyone who watches this video can put any blame on Pierce unless you just don't like him. This wasn't even a racing deal, all on James. He clearly comes down on Pierce and looses it. I'd even give James the doubt that he thought he wasn't as close to o Pierce as he was and that's even a stretch! Fake news if you blame Pierce!

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    10 WoO races and B1 Brent Larson has used 8 provisionals and 99 Boom Briggs has used 7 provisionals.

I will say it again, it is time to limit the amount of provisionals drivers get per year. It's alright if the organization wants to pay them fuel mileage for running the full tour but c'mon, using this amount of provisionals is ridiculous especially for the amount of races run.
    Sad state of affairs in racing allowing guys that many provisionals. How about limiting them to one every two races. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post

Exactly. Been preaching it for years but I doubt they ever change. If not for those provisionals, they would only have about 8 to 10 guys run the tour. Guys like Larson and Briggs wouldn't dream of following it.

Their definitely needs to be a cap on them. Not sure the number.
    8/13/16

It’s a double edged sword with provisionals.

anyone have any video or link of the Scott James interview when he got out of the car?

speaking on provisionals. At least briggs and Larson have some decent showings here and there and are capable of winning regionally.. what I don't understand is why guys like Spencer follow it or are given provisionals.. Not even competitive locally. just about spins out every time on the track. hot laps, heat race, feature you name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loobs_07 View Post
    anyone have any video or link of the Scott James interview when he got out of the car?
    Dod usually archives the live videos in a few days

Not sure it was an official interview I think it was just part of the live broacast where D-Suave asked him what happened and he was yelling watch the f'n video. D-Suave and them guys were like ya ok dude lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Not sure it was an official interview I think it was just part of the live broacast where D-Suave asked him what happened and he was yelling watch the f'n video. D-Suave and them guys were like ya ok dude lol...
    And then we did and we still LOL at him for saying it..