Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's not my announcement to make. But I will gladly post the text message from Kevin when they announce it or after the race.

The 6 will be at VMS for the $20,000 to win King of the Commonwealth on April 20th

I understand you not posting and respect that but my question is why does it seem like it's some top secret thing who is driving a car one weekend or for a season?
    Last edited by Mason87; 04-10-2019 at 05:45 PM.

I’m gonna make an obvious guess... I’d say it will be JD @ VMS...he’s had succes there in the past and doesn’t have anything on his schedule for that weekend

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    looking forward to the Ultimate 20K to win at Virginia Motor Speedway, great people, great track
    Planning on going myself. Anyone know if coolers are allowed, and if so what size?

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Are you going to tell us who it is or are you just another "I'm going to pretend like I know something to help my low self-esteem" member?

You obviously have no clue who flagone is. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Planning on going myself. Anyone know if coolers are allowed, and if so what size?
    Coolers are allowed, not sure the exact size.. Anything that fits under your seat is usually left through the gate..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Default Pa dirt

Dont bet on that choice you will come out dissapointed!😁
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

It's Scott Bloomquist, sssssshhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Norm, I'm pretty sure you have the wrong guy with that opinion......there are plenty like that on here but I'm sure flagone ain't one of THEM.

WOULD BE COOL TO SEE SHAVER IN THE CAR A FEW TIMES.
    Whats funny is you would go on a 10 post rant about how ignorant and nuts this post and poster would be and anyone defending it the same, but since he shares your narrative and opinions, nice as pie lol smh...

Norm, I'm pretty sure you have the wrong guy with that opinion......there are plenty like that on here but I'm sure flagone ain't one of THEM.

WOULD BE COOL TO SEE SHAVER IN THE CAR A FEW TIMES.
    BBQ I still tell you that you've got it wrong. But you have your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Whats funny is you would go on a 10 post rant about how ignorant and nuts this post and poster would be and anyone defending it the same, but since he shares your narrative and opinions, nice as pie lol smh...
    Well considering I know him personally and know his work very well I feel pretty confident in making that statement without batting an eye.....since I don't know you or the other three posse amigos other than by watching what you post and how you post ,I can only assume you are as idiotic as your posts are.

After reading your latest post it appears I'm right about you all......again.

Did you happen to see all the other posters that know him too that said almost the exact same thing I did??? Nah, you probably didn't or if you did wouldn't admit it.

And Flagone sharing the same opinions and narratives I have ???? I've never once seen him call anyone an idiot like I do you, you should probably fact check before you post anything ever again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    BBQ I still tell you that you've got it wrong. But you have your opinion.
    Yep....it's pretty solid.

And I didn't have to make one single call to the right guy to get any info, lol.

Yep....it's pretty solid.

And I didn't have to make one single call to the right guy to get any info, lol.
    Meanwhile people just quietly go bye bye from time to time.

Some of you take this waaaaaaaaay to serious. Most if not all the talk that gets page after page is either something one of the 2 drama kings does. Yes, Pierce and Bloomer. Brandon Sheppard for the last 2 to 3 yrs, which includes this year has been without question the best of the best. He's smart, a very clean racer, easy on equipment and the talk is page after page on what alarm clock or drug or did you see that sob use that guy up in the corner. But you go look at the tee shirt sales and the 2 drama kings laugh all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Meanwhile people just quietly go bye bye from time to time.
    Not enough of them do......myself included.

Not enough of them do......myself included.
    Not so fast......some on here need to try your bbq'ed CROW!...I hear its rather tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Some of you take this waaaaaaaaay to serious. Most if not all the talk that gets page after page is either something one of the 2 drama kings does. Yes, Pierce and Bloomer. Brandon Sheppard for the last 2 to 3 yrs, which includes this year has been without question the best of the best. He's smart, a very clean racer, easy on equipment and the talk is page after page on what alarm clock or drug or did you see that sob use that guy up in the corner. But you go look at the tee shirt sales and the 2 drama kings laugh all the way to the bank.
    All very true, but human nature in most folks is to dwell on the negative or shocking, just turn on the 6 o'clock news, nobody reports on the good things.

Brandon is at the absolute top of his game and top of the sport right now.....and he does it with class.....something you either have or you don't.

Your post is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Not so fast......some on here need to try your bbq'ed CROW!...I hear its rather tasty!
    It's very popular in Illinois

How about tmac in the 6 car for a few races?

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    How about tmac in the 6 car for a few races?
    Like button.......