Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

First was also my last... 2007 Firecracker 100.
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

First- Hoosier Fall Classic shirt (Lawrenceburg Speedway) probably around 85 or 86
    Last- Kent Robinson 2017

First would have been Tom Rients....Last was Bobby Pierce...I have around 30 event shirts. Over 30 Bob Pierce shirts....Another 35 or so Bobby Pierce shirts....10-15 other random driver shirts and a Davey Allison shirt from back in the day that's packed away to never be worn.

The first T-shirt that had anything to do with motorsports was a Weiand Intake Manifolds shirt that I bought back when I was a freshman in high school.

The first shirt for a specific track or driver was a Springfield Mile USAC Stock Car, Allen Crowe Memorial 100 event T-shirt circa 1984. Long since made into shop rags.

Most prized is a 3 way tie between a J.D. McDuffie shirt, an Ascot Park track shirt that I bought out at Ascot not long before it closed and a Manzanita Speedway/Western World Championships shirt circa 2005. None of the 3 have ever been worn and are actually in our fireproof safe! LOL! Truth.

The last one is a Jack Hewitt USAC Silver Crown shirt I bought at the 4 Crown Nationals at Eldora in September of 2014. It has the car that Jack drove that day on it which is the last time Jack drove a race car in competition. It probably will join the McCuffie/Ascot/Manzy shirts in the safe! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-13-2019 at 01:07 PM.

First racing shirt......mid 80's Bill Elliot
    First dlm shirt......mid 90's Epj
    Last dlm shirt.....'19 Eastbay Jd (just in case tp ran short at the Hilton..jk SS)

And hundreds in between!

First: Scott Bloomquist 18 era

Last: Mike Marlar Bryson Motorsports
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...