Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not a fan of either but from the video it looks like a racing deal.

Not a fan of either myself but will give patch the whiners award, but it was just a racing deal.

Default Truth

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?
    Casey is about as clean as they come, Josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No I don't like him, I freely admit that.

@ others, Its tight off turn 2 at Cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at Cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save Josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, Josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to Madden always whinning, I'd say after some of the shows I saw last year on the tour between Madden and the NASA housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a Mark Richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a NASA special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their WoO title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize Josh isn't on WoO tour, but Daddy's car is.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.
    Very spot on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Casey is about as clean as they come, Josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No I don't like him, I freely admit that.

@ others, Its tight off turn 2 at Cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at Cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save Josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, Josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to Madden always whinning, I'd say after some of the shows I saw last year on the tour between Madden and the NASA housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a Mark Richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a NASA special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their WoO title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize Josh isn't on WoO tour, but Daddy's car is.
    Polish that tin foil hat.

Longhorn doesn’t have access to the same stuff Rocket does, or Sweet Bloomquist, or BD? They do, you just choose to show the extreme bias you always have simply because Mark is at the top and a jerk. BShepp is not dirty. Richards expects what every car owner expects, you to win. Josh can absolutely be dirty, I agree. But I don’t put that on anyone but Josh. He holds the wheel. The Madden one I do agree was a racing thing. I was just implying neither gave each other a break whatsoever. But for Madden to take evasive action there for Josh getting in his line woulda been darn risky.

That car is no more special than the one Scott drives when he drives, Timmy’s car, or Earl’s. If it is in any way, good for them. Work you butt off and reap the rewards. Shouldn’t matter whether you like them or not.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

2 dirty drivers getting into it... no lol. Madden definitely never let off the loud pedal

Madden seen a chance to dump rockets golden child 2.0, and straight dumped Josh. You put his buddy Clanton there, he's lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.
    That is pretty much spot on! Him and Moyer whine more than anybody else but Moyer wouldn’t pull the antics like Madden does.

I’d call it a racing deal
    I’m just wondering when WOO will announce Bailes had doctored tires. They don’t like paying winners purse to non regulars.

A preventable racing deal. Richards drifted up slightly and Madden could of and would expect any else to lift for him doing the same.

Was it a racing deal sure could it off been avoided absolutely. All madden had to do was back pedal a little bit and he would of expected the same from Richards instead he chose to dump the guy when the opportunity presented itself. Just another chapter in the book of madden double standards. It's not like Richards parked in front of the guy he just barely drifted high and the guy didn't give him a inch. It's fun to watch madden completely melting down as he fails to single handedly right the capital ship. I used to really like the guy. But it's like the guy snaps anytime a rocket is near him especially if he's not running well.

Did Josh or Clint file an objection?

I would call it a racing deal, until I see that one thing on the door panel.......44!

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post

Terrie doesn't like Casey because certain people that don't like Terrie do.....fact.

And that's perfectly ok.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default When will the winner be officially announced?

Guessing in about a week after a long curvy ride down the blue ridge parkway?

Should be exciting.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!

I don't like either one but Madden was already past Richards RR looked like Richards Quarter hooked on Madden's flap or lf wheel can't blame Madden for that again if you ain't never been in one you don't relalize how fast things are happening just look at some of the in car cameras and even that gives no idea of how fast things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    casey is about as clean as they come, josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No i don't like him, i freely admit that.

@ others, its tight off turn 2 at cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to madden always whinning, i'd say after some of the shows i saw last year on the tour between madden and the nasa housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a mark richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a nasa special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their woo title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize josh isn't on woo tour, but daddy's car is.
    lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't call him Kid Wreckit for nothing.

Couldn't happen to two nicer guys. Maybe if everyone but O'Neal wasn't afraid of Madden, he wouldn't do that stuff so often.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    They don't call him Kid Wreckit for nothing.

Couldn't happen to two nicer guys. Maybe if everyone but O'Neal wasn't afraid of Madden, he wouldn't do that stuff so often.
    100% correct !!!!!!!