Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justice

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I have said it before . We may save what we have left as the America we grew up in for a
    little while . But the door has been left wide open , And the killers and thieves poured in . And
    why , because we allowed the crying left to get what they want when they want . And how did
    they do this . Because the left and some right , crooked Washington politics have criminalized this country to get the power they chase . They act as they love this country , and that is a lie . It will never be the same .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I have said it before . We may save what we have left as the America we grew up in for a little while . But the door has been left wide open , And the killers and thieves poured in . And why , because we allowed the crying left to get what they want when they want . And how did they do this . Because the left and some right , crooked Washington politics have criminalized this country to get the power they chase . They act as they love this country , and that is a lie . It will never be the same .
    All those politicians that are bad have shown it. Some more than others and its up to us to vote those p.o.s. out. Talk to people get out in the open and show em wth is going on

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    All those politicians that are bad have shown it. Some more than others and its up to us to vote those p.o.s. out. Talk to people get out in the open and show em wth is going on
    Yes and the bad Republicans have almost all been exposed to the educated person. Get educated. Fec5 excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yes and the bad Republicans have almost all been exposed to the educated person. Get educated. Fec5 excluded.
    Your exactly right . This President is the difference . The swamp is full of dirty azz
    Washington criminals .

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Your exactly right . This President is the difference . The swamp is full of dirty azz Washington criminals .
    ☆☆☆☆☆.... well said to both of you. Its coming

''pray'' for justice in one hand and shyt and piss in the other hand see witch one feels fist...…………

Wow, you're getting some really serious issues surfacing!!!!!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-21-2019 at 03:12 PM.

AnnoyingNate... your as bad if not worse that those idiots that get on each catagory with that spam threads. Go find a busy street some where and play jacks ok. Let the adults talk... thanx