Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Madden/Clanton/capitol

https://www.facebook.com/32048074145...193990?sfns=mo madden and skyline Motorsports have Parted ways. Shane Clanton will be skyline Motorsports new driver

Well there you have it folks. There was a resent thread about how long madden would last in the capitol chassis.
    I dont think it took off like he has in his previous chassis. Does anybody know whos his new ride is?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bailes not at Fayetville (not far from home) for a Lucas race, wonder if something could be up with the Madden news?
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    Bailes not at Fayetville (not far from home) for a Lucas race, wonder if something could be up with the Madden news?
    I highly doubt it. But who knows

Madden might have a hard time landing a good ride. He is a hell of a driver but seems to have a spoiled kid kinda attitude if things ain’t all his way.

Back to the pasture for Madden.....if ya catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Cowpens????
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Horns up......

I doubt he struggles to find a ride.

Ph has rung as we speak!

I would imagine barry and ross are preparing for vms Saturday. They both have a great record their

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    Bailes is running cherokee & vms. No fayetville

Madden in a longhorn this weekend

Did Madden totally get rid of his own stuff when he started driving Barry’s house car? He went years without driving for anyone why’s he got to wait for someone to pick him up?

I think Madden is one of the best drivers and set up men there is. In saying that, I wouldn’t hire him. Not ever.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Weatherman I don’t think he really ever. Owned all of his own stuff. Pretty sure it’s millwoods hauler he used to use

Why? I only watch him race a lot, but do not know much about him other than he is a good driver as you said. Question directed at Chupp and Bloomer fan

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Why? I only watch him race a lot, but do not know much about him other than he is a good driver as you said. Question directed at Chupp and Bloomer fan
    Probably because he’s a d!ckhead and whiny like a spoiled little kid

Roger that Dlmfan123. I was going by I think back in 2017 when he first ran the WoO tour. Remember his FB page saying thanks to step up in sponsors that he would be joining the tour full time. Also remember it announcing him getting a new hauler which could have been provided by the Millwoods as their name has been on his cars for the last several years. Always thought the cars and engines were his though. Never seemed to be an out right owner that he was driving for.

Having said that, his FB page says he'll be at Gaffney tonight. I'd guess a longhorn but could be wrong. Chris has always been a classic example of a Mr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde personality to me. Awesome and nice guy to talk to out of the car but when it comes to racing he transforms into another person that can be hard to get along with, especially on the track. Always had a history to race you anyway he sees necessary but god forbid you race him back the same way. I'd imagine its the same way with his racing program. His way or the highway so could see him clashing easily with a car owner or other personal on the team. Still don't understand why he and Barry split after last year as Barry is the only one Chris seems to have always had a good relationship with. They had success and seemed to fit as they're not that far apart location wise. Maybe money talked going into this season.

Surprised Clanton left the Davies "family team" Especially now, in the middle of the season! Maybe they got "an offer they couldn't refuse!!" Highly doubt that 44m won't be in PA next week though!