Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I agree, disagree, and kind of agree. This is what 4m started out as and should be. Thank you.
    It's ok to disagree...some people just dont get it...all you have to do is read the posts to find out who...the old 4m was much much better

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I expected him to tear up less stuff and do well. He is doing both.
    when you say tear less stuff up are you referring to quarter panel damage? i mean...i hear all the time how bobby tears up his equipment and really all i see is the r/r quarter panel getting ripped off ...is that what you mean by tearing it up? because you of all people should know...sheet metal is cheap...no different in my opinion compared to a guy who burns up his tires because he doesnt know how to take care of them...tires cost more than that sheet metal...but people put a lot of stock in that...

This is why i post 80% less then I use to...Someone says Bobby and Bobby fan comes in and slams and the next 10 pages of I hate you no i hate you more. This place is LOST Like most good things they DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    This is why i post 80% less then I use to...Someone says Bobby and Bobby fan comes in and slams and the next 10 pages of I hate you no i hate you more. This place is LOST Like most good things they DIE.
    I have to agree with you....not sure why Bobby becomes the eventual focus ....but it gets old...

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I have to agree with you....not sure why Bobby becomes the eventual focus ....but it gets old...
    But Cardirt you got it backwards man open your eyes. I'm only saying that because I don't think you are a complete momo goofball like the rest of his bashers, but if you take off blinders you will see Bobbys name gets brought up and Bobbys haters come in and slam the next ten pages...the opposite of how you said it...

So now you're only doing fifty posts a day instead of 400??? I see!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    But Cardirt you got it backwards man open your eyes. I'm only saying that because I don't think you are a complete momo goofball like the rest of his bashers, but if you take off blinders you will see Bobbys name gets brought up and Bobbys haters come in and slam the next ten pages...the opposite of how you said it...
    If you just leave it a lone it would go a way. I dont love him, but I dont hate him, just dont want to see his name here no more. Want a Thread that can start and end with out his NAME. But You are one of the ones that have to toss it in there, and then the Boys jump in and then I move on to something else. If no one Blinks then it Dies. But some of the people on here will Jump ever time you post something on him just because you say he did not, Dont matter if he did or not they just love to get you going and you feed them. Sometimes Just let it go and it would Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So now you're only doing fifty posts a day instead of 400??? I see!!!!
    I have gone days with out posting. If the last 9 mouths I keep posting like i was I be at 8000 or more

I have gone days with out posting. If the last 9 mouths I keep posting like i was I be at 8000 or more

I was just kidding CD, and yes there are two or three zealots that bring this on themselves by trying to place the 32 above everyone else. Somehow they just can't see it though.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-16-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    0 on a tear without Cody Mallory. Twice light at scales and a solid 16th at Smokey Mountain. Good thing getting rid of him. 22 Fergy 4th at Dream. 5th at W Virginia. Hmm interesting
    Cody ABSOLUTELY was an issue. Idc how bad Bloomer runs, getting rid of Cody was a good thing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    ...so it's just about mid season and here are a couple thoughts I had...
    1. Moran/Dunn Benson...bout the same results as I expected...everyone was high on Moran .... just like they were with pierce...both drivers very talented but with the same results you gotta look at the Dunn/Benson side and not the drivers
    2. Bloomquist...I thought the adding of cody would give Scott more time to concentrate on racing....that's why I dont get the weight thing...scale off or not...its the same for everyone
    3. Track closings...lots of tracks closing...why??...the traveling series have been the blame for this but i blame the promoters...are they promoting or are they just opening doors and expecting success...you'll find your successful tracks promote...and do the local track promoters ever get together to try and work together?? Just a thought...
    4. Shirley...never been a fan...but it seems that he is fast everywhere...but often his nickname comes to mind
    5. Feger...not sure if the highside hustler is a proper nickname...when it comes to drivers who run the cushion...I doubt his name comes up
    6. Pierce...as far as nicknames go...not sure if smooth operator fits...but...when you mention the top side or cushion ....his name is the first that comes to mind...as far as on track...solid...been rough last couple outings but solid all year...still think hes gonna have several big wins coming this year
    7. Bshepp...possibly the best driver that kinda slides under the radar...dont hear much about him except for "wins"...even though he dominates the weaker WoO...he also shines when hes racing Lucas...he is the real deal...sorry Don
    8. CBR...speaking of Don...what's up with CBR?
    9. Marlar...one of my favorites...glad to see him win...its guys like this that make racing fun
    10. Fans...one thing about race fans is that they are very passionate when it comes to their team or in this case...favorite driver...rivalries are what make things fun...back in the day me and my other 2 racing buddies had our favorites...it was pierce...long...and shafer... and we would take jabs at each other and carry on with different antics but all in all no harm was done...it was all in fun...and we had a blast...
    11. 4m...finally after typing post 10...which I thought was my last...I wish the 4m was like it used to be...and I'll leave it there.

Thanks for reading and happy racing!
    Good post man.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    The Pierce and Moran family are extremely close, since one has no class and one being very professional according to 4m, just thought I'd point that out.
    Well man, since you went there, ever heard of the Moran’s running there 4 wheeler into a basically teammates car, attacking Dale McDowell still in his car, or the Facebook bickering. I’m sure there’s others, but there’s absolutely more drama with the Pierce’s than you’ll ever see with the Moran’s. Donnie wasn’t that way, and it seems as though Devin and Wylie were raised the same.

This is a good thread, and I think Piercefan made a good thread, but just some discrepancies in comparing the two is all.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Good post man.
    Thank you sir! ...I tried to be un biased in my opinion