Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OK so lets try polling. LOL instead of poling. Brain fart.

That said, what makes these"Any Dem beats Trump" polls so stupid and useless is based on the fact that it often is the way you ask questions. Also who cares to respond. Also how many are from large Dem states. If I am asked something by pollster, I laugh and say put me on the don't call list

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Fact.....Creepy Joe had 2 Brain surgery's in 1988. Could explain his bizarre behavior. Don't believe it was a lobotomy.
    They replaced his brain with a head of lettuce!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

That said, what makes these"Any Dem beats Trump" polls so stupid and useless is based on the fact that it often is the way you ask questions. Also who cares to respond. Also how many are from large Dem states. If I am asked something by pollster, I laugh and say put me on the don't call list
    They do this every election. They had Reagan down 52% to 38% and he wound up winning 47 states. Talk about propaganda!!!

These polls are designed to make it look like the election was stolen again if Trump wins. Again. These people are just plain evil.

If Biden gets the nomination I fear that President Trump will beat him up so bad in the debates, that all lot of people will feel sorry for Biden, and vote for him !

Sounds like Hilary 2.0!

"Really? This is a presidential candidate?"

It's a scary thought that the idiot Biden could be President. But far more scary than even that would be if the "third-in-line" was to become President!

Biden is not going to be President. Pure and simple. He is to old and has been on the wrong side of every issue that matters. BTW on both sides. I will be stunned if he even gets the nomination, but that would be fine by me. I really think the Indian Poco will win by default. Trump will have a ball with her.

Now it is coming out that the old pervert is a RACIST ! He enjoyed calling the black men " BOY " !

I should believe what the media driven Polls have to say, like the 2016 polls?
    Hilary wins almost all of these polls https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tein-5952.html

And any of these showing Trump winning is by the slightest of margins
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ons/polls.html

And maybe one of the best reads, the pollsters trying to explain why they got it wrong
    https://www.aapor.org/Education-Reso...n-the-U-S.aspx

The polls are no doubt total propaganda.

Propaganda that only the liberal nut jobs fall for anymore

Trump is winning 2020. No ifs about it.

Make good money running for president.

Jebs coffer still full?

Biden apparently gave a performance that was to be expected. No surprise he fumbled, mumbled and stumbled. But he is still the best the moron Left has to offer. LOL get the nomination JOE

Congrats Donald (keep America great) Trump on winning the debates both nights.

Biden apparently gave a performance that was to be expected. No surprise he fumbled, mumbled and stumbled. But he is still the best the moron Left has to offer. LOL get the nomination JOE

Congrats Donald (keep America great) Trump on winning the debates both nights.
    LOL......Ill go ahead and predict the 2020 election......Trump wins the electoral college votes by a landslide and the popular vote 65-35!

I agree Biden is by far the best Dems have got to run, and I believe father time is also beating up on Joe !

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    .......until it cost me votes!