Default Terbo going ta get some K&B on Sunday's

Interview' after Spoon River. Terbo Said, wish i could race everyday....wished i had no days off except for Sunday's, you know,so maybe get some kitties some bush the standard stuff...........What in the world is he talking about???

I don't know what any of that means. And, I am no huge fan of Terbo. However, I do give a tip of the cap to guys that simply want to RACE, and Terbo certainly is that.

Spoon River to Lernerville overnight is one heck of a haul (I don't know where they were prior to Spoon River, but if they were seriously in Ohio at the shop and drove west to Spoon River only to go right back WAY east to Lernerville, WOW is all I can say).

A couple years back, he raced a Friday night WoO show somewhere in the Dakotas (pretty sure it was NORTH Dakota at that...) and hauled to Little Rock, AR to race a Comp Cams show the next night. That is pretty dang impressive. As someone who likes to pull some overnight runs myself (fueled by Monster and tunes), I dig it anytime I see a guy running an event that you would not expect to see him at due to the fact that it will then require a long overnight trip.

A couple other examples I can think of are Chase Junghans running the Thursday night portion of the Show Me 100 at Wheatland in, I believe 2015, prior to heading to PA for the Saturday beginning of a WoO holiday weekend, and to a lesser extent distance-wise, Cade Dillard being at the Mag on Thursday night prior to the GA/SC WoO weekend a few weeks ago. Granted, both of those guys were at least to some degree, "already headed that way".

Dennis Erb going overnight from Lavonia, GA to Quincy, IL (with the prospect of then having to go right back to the southeast) earlier this year ranks up there too.... Of course, that's Dennis. Put on a race, and he'll probably be there!

Anyone with any other good "overnight haul" stories?

Kitties and bush ? He must be referring to the other name for a house cat. Also a type of Willow tree would be my guess where he going with that.

only lookin for pets one day a week?
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Kibble's n' Bits?

Ladies and beer