Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tri city

I dont think him and Weiss will be exchanging Christmas cards this winter.

Another race, and another episode involving Bronson, surprise surprise. I really hope he gets what he dishes in a big moment at a big race.

The guy has always driven like a bull in a china shop. There's no finesse to his driving style at all, just man-handle it and run over everyone until it breaks or the checkers fly.

That's why other young drivers like Weiss, Hudson O'Neal, Bobby, etc. continue to get better and "the Killer" (the dumbest nickname in DLM racing) is what he is.

He got slammed in to the wall by 1. If you think 40 was not going to return the faver will you seen what happened. Not a fan of 40 but you slam me i will slam you.
    He reminds me of Old man ONeal when he was young.
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-26-2019 at 11:54 AM.

LM drivers and teams make absolutely no sense sometimes. Racing that hard for a 5,000.00 to win race??? Did the #40 even come out a head in the wallet after racing that hard on such a rough track? I wonder how much money the cars that finished the race did in damages?

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    LM drivers and teams make absolutely no sense sometimes. Racing that hard for a 5,000.00 to win race??? Did the #40 even come out a head in the wallet after racing that hard on such a rough track? I wonder how much money the cars that finished the race did in damages?
    7500.00 to win. Sheet metal and a couple lowers don't cost anything.

These idiots on Facebook trying to compare this to terbo and jd in Florida. LOL

Guy that did it first got it last. Track was Ruff and the Driving was Ruff. Made for a good race if you ask me. If they all want to bump then thats what it will be. If thats what it is then you will just have to go so dam fast one one can get to you to Run over you.

Atleast the killer nickname fits his driving style. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    Track hurt more cars the all the Crashes that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    These idiots on Facebook trying to compare this to terbo and jd in Florida. LOL
    After JD admitted that the Eastbay altercation was all his fault. JD fans are mostly morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Track hurt more cars the all the Crashes that happened.
    Agreed........Dang rain!

Default Douchebag battle

I’ll start by saying couldn’t have been two bigger douches. And I think both were in the wrong at different times and in the right.

Some will say lap three was just a slide job, and Bronson shoulda lifted. Or Erb was just being aggressive and showing people he won’t be pushed around. Both are BS. Heard them both.

Bronson took that as far as he could and was right in that instance. Erb was being the typical Tyler.

Now, Bronson passed him clean on like lap 10?, and Erb passed him back on say 25?. And while Bronson was quicker, and he owed Tyler, he shoulda done it on lap 10.

Not the chicken poop way he did it. That was wrong. Did Tyler have it coming, absolutely, but I just didn’t feel that was right.

In saying that, both of them I strongly dislike. Kyle as a driver and personally. Kyle was honest right there though, I’ll give him that. Tyler, up in the air as a person, as a driver, I’ll pass.

Only a matter time anyhow, they are too alike in driving styles.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    The guy has always driven like a bull in a china shop. There's no finesse to his driving style at all, just man-handle it and run over everyone until it breaks or the checkers fly.

That's why other young drivers like Weiss, Hudson O'Neal, Bobby, etc. continue to get better and "the Killer" (the dumbest nickname in DLM racing) is what he is.
    Agreed 100%
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Terbo interview

So if I complain a different way and say I’m not complaining, it’s ok? But if I sound like I’m complaining and don’t say I’m not complaining, it’s not? Copy. Sound logic

I've seen some really negative comments on here about the track service. With 6" of rain for 3 days prior to the race our staff worked the track the best they could with the current conditions here in the Midwest.

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with our racing. People get on here and bash the tracks for trying. Their is nothing you can do about mother nature you do the best you can with what you got. My husband has been racing for over 35 years when they didn't have all the technology they have today, heck they didn't even have power steering. Driver's ran on every surface possible and they showed up. Also the cars these days are so Aero Dynamic with the shocks and springs their cars are upset easily.

If a track has a bad, rough track it's so easy to get on here a talk bad and bash them ask yourself how many tracks are still open. This is why Promoter's are closing them their tired of people ruining the sport with their negativity.

To the gentleman who made the comment about the Dome. Just so everyone is aware the DIRT that is in the dome is contracted by a company and used for AMA/Flat Track/Dome all dirt events. It's NOT racetrack dirt like most surfaces their's only so much you can do with basically sand that won't stay together. Again more NEGATIVITY.

Tracks will stay open, Driver's will have a place to race, Fans will have a place to go if we stay POSITIVE!!!!

Also anytime anybody would like to come to any track and offer to help get ready for an event and prepare a racetrack with multiple conditions please call any Promoter they would rather have your help than bash them.

We will continue to work our butts off and do the best we can and give the Driver's and Fans good racing.

Please stop all this negative comments about Tracks their closing left and right

Thank you
    Tammy Gundaker
    Tri City Speedway

Tri-City Speedway needs to do some soul searching. It is getting harder and harder to support their shows. While they bring in a lot of major series (a definite plus), the following are major issues:

(1) Their shows run way too long (the majority of the fans leave long before the show is over)
    (2) The track surface has been terrible the last 2+ years or so (always rough and tough on equipment)
    (3) Run too many classes (a week night show should be completed well before midnight)

They definitely need to go study how Bob Sargeant runs his shows (well-prepared track, starts on time, done at a reasonable time).

PS--I was typing this when Tammy Gundaker made her post (i.e. I had not read her post at the time). While she raises some valid points, the issues that I raised above are not a one time thing. I have read many posts on stlracing regarding these same issues, but they never seem to be taken into consideration. With that being said, they are good people and I hope they take posts like these as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and not just bashing.
    Last edited by fryefan; 06-26-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Well that can of worms is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-City Speedway View Post
    I've seen some really negative comments on here about the track service. With 6" of rain for 3 days prior to the race our staff worked the track the best they could with the current conditions here in the Midwest. This is EXACTLY what's wrong with our racing. People get on here and bash the tracks for trying. Their is nothing you can do about mother nature you do the best you can with what you got. My husband has been racing for over 35 years when they didn't have all the technology they have today, heck they didn't even have power steering. Driver's ran on every surface possible and they showed up. Also the cars these days are so Aero Dynamic with the shocks and springs their cars are upset easily. If a track has a bad, rough track it's so easy to get on here a talk bad and bash them ask yourself how many tracks are still open. This is why Promoter's are closing them their tired of people ruining the sport with their negativity.To the gentleman who made the comment about the Dome. Just so everyone is aware the DIRT that is in the dome is contracted by a company and used for AMA/Flat Track/Dome all dirt events. It's NOT racetrack dirt like most surfaces their's only so much you can do with basically sand that won't stay together. Again more NEGATIVITY.Tracks will stay open, Driver's will have a place to race, Fans will have a place to go if we stay POSITIVE!!!!Also anytime anybody would like to come to any track and offer to help get ready for an event and prepare a racetrack with multiple conditions please call any Promoter they would rather have your help than bash them.We will continue to work our butts off and do the best we can and give the Driver's and Fans good racing.Please stop all this negative comments about Tracks their closing left and rightThank youTammy GundakerTri City Speedway
    having thin skin is just as petty. Its 2019, yes people get on social media, and message boards to voice their opinion. You will never win being standoffish to fans online. Also your comment about how LMs have evolved so much, which makes them upset easier a. maybe tracks need to catch up and evolve as well.
    Last edited by obamaracing#1; 06-26-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    thats all? not trying to be smart as5, I couldnt even change a tire on a LM. I thought all that bouncing around and banging would do some real wear and tear on the chassis and other parts.
    Last edited by obamaracing#1; 06-26-2019 at 07:45 PM.