Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Terbo

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    My favorite Terbo line "If grasshoppers had machine guns, the birds wouldnt eat em" LOL.

Please dont tone it down, last thing we need is more candy-behind pretty boys thanking everyone for the $$ to race.

Live it, own it.
    Outstanding post.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He put Josh in the wall for about the 13th time this year last night, every time terbo catches Josh he’s gotta lean on him or drive over his nose. Kids definitely got a chip on his shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Looks like we can add Richards to the ever growing list of the "Terbo fan club" after tonight.
    I understand him being mad, but as much as I don’t like Erb, that was just a chain of events. Richards checking up for Devin, Erb got a run, Richards got too high in 3&4, and Erb tail whipped him. It is Tazewell, that’s something that does happen there. Richards feels as though he owes him one, so be it. I wouldn’t look at it that way. If it was Josh’s LF that was flat, ok. Not as though he’s perfect.

Only thing I’d take away is they all should cut Terbo zero slack. He wants to be a taker all the time, it’ll be time to take some money shots sooner than later. And then he won’t complain about complainers for five minutes, and be all “cute”.

I dont no if you were at Taze last night.

I was and it was not just a 1 time deal with Richards ..
    I saw him put him in wall 2 times in turn 4 and tried it coming off of turn 2.
    I'm no fan of either and it does make for a good show,but I think Turbo is in for a rude
    awakening very soon.

I dont no any people at Best but I dont think that they are use to all the repairs
    that they've had lately.
    I think he could be in danger of loosing his ride if he does not calm down a little.

Congrats to buckingham last night. Was great to see his first time win in Lucas.

Default Mee

Nah. One of these days I’ll get there. With my work and taking a vacation next month, I gotta watch what I do. Plus a couple other little weekend deals where I have to miss Friday’s.

I didn’t know that man. Then yes, he has some coming his way. Especially with his attitude, they’ll start coming his way. But hey, he won’t complain lmao.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    They hired him!
    And DB hired a quarter panel killer, one time too!

Typical millenial driver no respect

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Typical millenial driver no respect
    Well terbo is not a millennial...

Typical silver spoon driver

Agree with the typical silver spoon driver most have never had to do a dam thing to get where they are Nascar has Joey Logano as there silver spoon driver no respect for anyone tear it up Daddy and Mommy pay to have it fixed. So yes he is a silver spoon millinuem.Rant over.

Id say he is a millenial dimfan 123

Young drivers being aggressive isn't exactly something new......I like that Tyler thinks he can dish it to win.
    Question is can he take it , with no rants, drama or fan frenzy about it when it's done to him?

That chapter isn't written yet. I want to see that interview though when it's is.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Id say he is a millenial dimfan 123
    He isn’t, though. He’s a part of generation z.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Well terbo is not a millennial...
    You are correct.
    Technically...a "millenial" was anyone born 1986-1996.

Young Tyler was born on January 1st, 1997.😂

Cut that one almost as close as his opponents in turns two and four.

One day from being a millenial.

Ok, so he's a part of generation la"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"y.
    What can you do for me? What do you have to offer me?
    How can you help me? Me, me, me very lazy.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Ok, so he's a part of generation la"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"y. What can you do for me? What do you have to offer me? How can you help me? Me, me, me very lazy.
    You are correct. I know of several now that graduated from college that they attended only because high school drummed it into their head that they cant get a job without college. Guess what ? Many of them are sitting at their parents home at 26,28, 0r 30 years old still waiting on that perfect job. In the mean time they could have gotten say, an oilfield job at 21 and pulled down some big money along with having a retirement fund started. And NOT have to worry about paying back student loans.

Your right about that Raceready I know several people from hoghschool with 4 year degrees and still live at home and I know some with 2 year associate degrees making killer money in skilled la or jobs.

I was with a few people I graduated with the other day, 2 of 4 of them are working 10 dollar an hour sales jobs with a. 4 year degree

Heres what is FUNNY they say there friends and then crash each other in to the wall. Most of my friends would punch me in the nose if i did that to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    I was with a few people I graduated with the other day, 2 of 4 of them are working 10 dollar an hour sales jobs with a. 4 year degree
    Whats real funny spend 50 to 60 grand going to school to get a job that pays 3 or 4 grand more a year then if you just got a job out of High school. the the 4000 more you make is 3000 short of what you got to pay back a year.. LOL