Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dirtcar/Macon

You go with that story. You are the only one that will believe it.

you mean like the story of bloomer coming back soon?

Yup, you and people like you make him hard to like.....and I'm certainly not alone.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is it ok with you of I congratulate Bobby on a dominant win tonight or would that be droll?

You are very comical i'll give you that. You are also obsessed with anything posted about Pierce. And you will deny it. Oh ya I forgot, It's his fans, the same ones who seem to stick up for him when you badmouth him. Are those the fans you talk of? And why we are on it, why are you still bringing up that Bloomquist deal when nobody else cares. Its a done deal to everyone but you. Is it your obsession with PF that drives you to do this? You just cant lt anything go and then you attack those who call you out on it. You act like an immature teenager.

So now we have to wait for tire test. And officials to tell us who really won a race. What a joke.

Or you could take the high road, put each other on ignore. Instead of acting as if one of you is right or wrong.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't know why Bobby just don't say to he11 with ump and go run with the Lucas series full time?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    You are very comical i'll give you that. You are also obsessed with anything posted about Pierce. And you will deny it. Oh ya I forgot, It's his fans, the same ones who seem to stick up for him when you badmouth him. Are those the fans you talk of? And why we are on it, why are you still bringing up that Bloomquist deal when nobody else cares. Its a done deal to everyone but you. Is it your obsession with PF that drives you to do this? You just cant lt anything go and then you attack those who call you out on it. You act like an immature teenager.
    And like your buddy being wrong about bloomers return , you're wrong about me not liking to watch Bobby race.
    And most definitely wrong about me thinking the fanatics don't act like idiots in denial.

Like the denial you are showing now.

Find all those posts where I'm badmouthing Bobby yet? What about those where I'm blasting his fanatics for being in denial about their blind fanaticism ?

I posted in this thread because ump admitted they were wrong and finally got something halfway right after screwing up .....you should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    They ant worth it. they say the sky is white even if 95 % of it is Blue and one small white cloud in in front of it. and the cloud is just in the sky. but not the sky. Shame 2 or 3 people can muck up a board. The next Dem that flips me off may just get his finger blown off cause I am tired of it.
    I'm glad someone besides me realizes this.......your first couple sentences in this post.

That last one gonna get you in a bit of trouble.......may want to reconsider.

^^^^^that's because you just got two screen names and agree with yourself lol...

They ant worth it. they say the sky is white even if 95 % of it is Blue and one small white cloud in in front of it. and the cloud is just in the sky. but not the sky. Shame 2 or 3 people can muck up a board. The next Dem that flips me off may just get his finger blown off cause I am tired of it.
    Well I just flipped ya off tough guy. What ya gonna do? The only thing mucking up this board is your ignorance and bad grammar skills.
    8/13/16

LOL you JUST dont get it DO you
    The denial is strong.....I think he really thinks I'm blackie,lmao.

Just like he thinks bloomer came back soon.......but was vacationing in myrtle beach this weekend instead of trying to race with Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The denial is strong.....I think he really thinks I'm blackie,lmao.

Just like he thinks bloomer came back soon.......but was vacationing in myrtle beach this weekend instead of trying to race with Lucas.
    Just a question, then y’all can carry on. Was Bloomer in Myrtle Beach? Going in two weeks, just curious.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I heard from a friend of a friend who knows the guy that cuts his grass at the shop in Tennessee that he was.

But I didn't really hang my hat on it.......we will get the real inside info soon from the expert.

Kidding aside, yes....I heard he was hanging out at one of the large oceanfront campgrounds over there.

Wink

Hiding behind a fire wall LOL.Key board man. Come on over want my room number. have the Cops there so they can see me do it.
    Boy, you're a tough guy
    8/13/16

I will say this Bobby was the Class of the field last night, and no one could touch him and He won and he was the BEST last night and you all did not have a thing to do with it ....LOL
    To bad to i kind of liked him.
    He is also po'd and is out to prove something now........could make for a wild finish to this thing.

Too bad I don't like racing or I may actually enjoy it?? Smdh.

Hey Gary, just so I understand you.....you say you kinda like Bobby but not a fan of some of his peeps? Interesting.

He is also po'd and is out to prove something now........could make for a wild finish to this thing.Too bad I don't like racing or I may actually enjoy it?? Smdh.Hey Gary, just so I understand you.....you say you kinda like Bobby but not a fan of some of his peeps? Interesting.
    Answer me this if you will. If you hate the Pierce fans so much, or at least the ones on this 4m, then why do you go to posts that you know are about him? And if hes not mentioned on the thread, you will either bring him up or make a snide remark about him or his fans? If you hate them so much, stay off the threads. They're plenty of other threads but for some reason 75% of your stuff is in regards to the people you say you dislike. It's just because you want to cause trouble. There is no other logical explanation. I dont like cauliflower so guess what? I dont eat it. You dont like the majority of the 4m Pierce fans. But yet, you still commenting more than any other poster on his threads. You have a pattern. When presented with a fair question like I did, you will divert and flip it around to try to make yourself look good. How about you try something different and quit acting like a child. The question again is this. If you dislike his fans, the. Why do you constantly troll his threads?

I feel like Tom Cruise in A few good men when he has Nicholson on the stand. " if you gave an order that Santiago wasnt to be touched and your orders are always followed, then why did he need transferred off the base?" Bbq, if you hate the 4m Pierce fans so much, then why do you interact with them?"

I heard from a friend of a friend who knows the guy that cuts his grass at the shop in Tennessee that he was.

But I didn't really hang my hat on it.......we will get the real inside info soon from the expert.

Kidding aside, yes....I heard he was hanging out at one of the large oceanfront campgrounds over there.
    Huh, at least he’s enjoying himself. Had no idea they had campgrounds, though I’m sure they do. I think he has a fancy motor home.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I feel like Tom Cruise in A few good men when he has Nicholson on the stand. " if you gave an order that Santiago wasnt to be touched and your orders are always followed, then why did he need transferred off the base?" Bbq, if you hate the 4m Pierce fans so much, then why do you interact with them?"
    You have the word interact confused with the word tolerate.

And I tolerate them because unfortunately they are a huge part of the Bobby show.....he does the work, y'all take the credit when he wins and make the excuses when he does otherwise.

Hope that clears it up for you......again.