Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unzicker said he has a brand new car bob just finished fresh off the jig in last night's interview so that should answer the question

I think mark understands the xr-1 has probably been on a lot of tables, including the pierce clan. He has probably had other builders chassis on his table in shinstown.

The NEW pierce platinum I'm sure has a combo of his measurements and rockets numbers.

thats why no one bothers to try and patent a chassis , to easily broken by changing a few insignificant bars and its your design then...also , i would bet the pierce rocket relation ship will do good to survive another season , i think bobby will be back in " THERE" design next season....JMO....

Thought Ciera was the Pierce Pocket

Quote Originally Posted by BILL47A View Post
    First of all I would like to thank all of you who contributed to answering my original question on this thread. I don't post a lot, usually only if I have questions or on subjects I don't quite understand. I have enough drama in my life where I do not need to get involved with the written confrontations and finger pointing on 4M as some people do. In closing, I have some what of a comical statement to make. What if, down the road, Bob Pierce and Rocket part ways. Knowing Mr. Pierces talents and skills in building and designing late models, as well as modifieds he and Bobby decide to get back to it. They could take a little Pierce experience, blend it with a little XR-1 stuff (of course not legally stepping on any of Mark Richards toes) and come up with a new design. I think they could call it the "Pierce Pocket". Get it. Replace the "R" in Rocket With the "P". OK, I'm done now.
    The Pierce Pocket Rocket. I like it. Different colors, maybe some different attachments, $$$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.