Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Hey cryn not sure where you got the wife of a disgruntled crew member. But my knowledge goes way deeper and more reliable than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Hey cryn not sure where you got the wife of a disgruntled crew member. But my knowledge goes way deeper and more reliable than that.
    Enlighten us. Let me know how Mr Lamm lied in his press release so I can specifically ask him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I'm not sitting here trying to claim everything was rainbows and unicorns. The only thing I'm saying is Mr Lamm doesn't say they wanted Bobby back if that wasn't the case like some on here are wanting folks to believe. He could have released the press release without that line in it and it would have been satisfactory. Now, did they want him back with certain stipulations? That's very possible, but to claim they didn't want him back at all goes against what Mr Lamm said himself.
    First off, I don't think anybody in this thread has said DB didn't want "Bobby " back and " wanted him back with certain stipulations" is not only possible , it's plausible.

But, that's been said multiple times on 4m and all the BOB SQUAD cried bloody murder about it........ The same argument could be made about the statement someone earlier made about Bobby "just giving the ride up too".......he gave the ride up because of the stipulations being made..... And you know that.

your picking pepper out of fly crap , it was a bad deal that both took the high road on and both are better off because of it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Obviously you've never ran a real business before, the Lamms are some of the best people you can meet and be around. The reason they put the story out like they did is because they are good people. So make sure you ask him when you speak to him and I'm sure he'll ask who the hell are you.

Enlighten us. Let me know how Mr Lamm lied in his press release so I can specifically ask him about it.
    Call 1-888-618-4759 and ask.

Consider yourself enlightened in advance.

Or since you guys are on first named basis, and feel like you can just ask something that stupid, just call his cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Obviously you've never ran a real business before, the Lamms are some of the best people you can meet and be around. The reason they put the story out like they did is because they are good people. So make sure you ask him when you speak to him and I'm sure he'll ask who the hell are you.
    Ya think?????? Lmao

JOSH RICHARDS!!!! hes decent dont get me wrong but not all that hes cracked up to be since leaving Rocket1

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    First off, I don't think anybody in this thread has said DB didn't want "Bobby " back and " wanted him back with certain stipulations" is not only possible , it's plausible.

But, that's been said multiple times on 4m and all the BOB SQUAD cried bloody murder about it........ The same argument could be made about the statement someone earlier made about Bobby "just giving the ride up too".......he gave the ride up because of the stipulations being made..... And you know that.

your picking pepper out of fly crap , it was a bad deal that both took the high road on and both are better off because of it.
    You are correct that both are better off, but one side is not overstating opinions more than the other. Seems you are only calling out one side when both should be at times.

Got the boyer curse on him now. Lol

Or since getting may popped himself.

Here we go with the I know more than you bull$hit. lmfao

You are correct that both are better off, but one side is not overstating opinions more than the other. Seems you are only calling out one side when both should be at times.
    Are you for real? I'm pretty sure I'm the one that claimed earlier in this thread that both took the high road while you're too busy calling everyone not affiliated with 32 liars.

And seriously........you wonder why?

Here we go with the I know more than you bull$hit. lmfao
    In this case, he does..... You just can't bring yourself to believe it.....it's called denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    In this case, he does..... You just can't bring yourself to believe it.....it's called denial.
    The only thing I have to go by is someone claiming they do. He/she has offered nothing that leads me to believe he/she knows any more than anyone else on here. Perhaps he/she has given you reason to believe he/she does and that's great, but you are not on here taking anyone's word for anything so why do you have a problem with me not doing so? This person could very well be all that you and they claim, but I haven't saw anything posted that proves that.

It just amazes me how a thread can turn south so fast. If someone brings up Bobby's name into the equation. Lol...( Three threads were removed yesterday) Because of this...He must be doing something right to get all of this attention. Stats on the year...50 starts, 14 wins, 32 top fives. I sure hope Bobby does not win Ceder Lake or the 4m will become unhinged. Lol... Anyways, as far as the most over rated driver in dirt racing go's. I will still stick with Moyer jr.....Lol

Yes, please take your fighting outside...we’re just looking for y’all s pick for most over rated dirt racer of all time. They don’t have to be racing now.

You're right ride height, I apologize for being apart of the thread going south.

I'd go with Michael Page being overrated

Dirt Crow,

I respect what you said. 100% valid point.
    Civil discussions on 4m...who knew?? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmagnet View Post
    Kyle Larson
    This .