Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bobby Pierce, while I despise the F Bomb t shirt deal...is pretty darn famous and can drive..he’s won big races. Him and Sheppard..they are the faces of this sport now. It’s a free country...if you think they are over rated. It’s fine...but I can see why some people may balk at that. But please...just your pick, and move along and read everyone’s picks.

Default Ride height

I wish I could say with a straight face that Bobby is overrated just to watch the Bob Squad meltdown, but I can't because he isn't.

Now if you look at how the non sociopaths view his skills and achievements versus how the clown posse view it I could probably make the argument that they have him overrated in stature.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Somebody said Bobby was overrated with a straight face ride height???

Where and when did that happen?

^^^^^^ your most overrated 4m member right here...

Ride height.....I'm going with smooth 32..... Devin Moran is the all time most overrated dirt racer ever....roflmao.

After all , that was the question wasn't it?

Why yes, yes it was.......smooth picked Devin as his answer......there was no inference of sour grapes at all there, nooooooooo.

He really believes Devin is the most overrated ever??? Nah, just throwing a bad slider......hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    ^^^^^^ your most overrated 4m member right here...
    Can't over rate something that has no expectations on it to begin with......would be like me overrating your comprehension of the spoken word.

Read my post Mr BBQ...It says..”if” you think.... NASCAR wishes it had rabid fans like DLM has...you say “Bobby Pierce” or “ Bloomquist” on here and people lose their $hit. They both take that stuff straight to the bank at the souvenir trailers. Brandon Sheppard to me is the best talent in a dirt car right now. He has the best equipment...I get all that...but he’s all business..all the time. No shooting off of the mouth...just shoving the checkered flag up everyone’s rear end most nights and moving on to the next town. Change my mind...

Default B shep

Ride height, I can't change your mind because I've said something very similar just recently.......

He's a winner even when he doesn't win.......a lot of the drivers mentioned in this thread can't say that......neither can their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ride height.....I'm going with smooth 32..... Devin Moran is the all time most overrated dirt racer ever....roflmao.After all , that was the question wasn't it?Why yes, yes it was.......smooth picked Devin as his answer......there was no inference of sour grapes at all there, nooooooooo.He really believes Devin is the most overrated ever??? Nah, just throwing a bad slider......hilarious.
    It's ok if you disagree with me thinking Moran is overrated. I could really care less about the DB/Pierce deal. I have no sour grapes. If anything, I'm glad hes out of there. Mars was called overrated, and a poster posted facts as to why he is not. YOU sir have not said anything to disprove my point. I stand firm with the facts I presented. You cant dispute it with facts, all you do is throw pierce and or his fans into any thread you get the chance. You keep on fighting the fight BBQ, by the looks of my in box, other 4mers are getting tired of your constant Pierce bashing as well. And I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    It's ok if you disagree with me thinking Moran is overrated. I could really care less about the DB/Pierce deal. I have no sour grapes. If anything, I'm glad hes out of there. Mars was called overrated, and a poster posted facts as to why he is not. YOU sir have not said anything to disprove my point. I stand firm with the facts I presented. You cant dispute it with facts, all you do is throw pierce and or his fans into any thread you get the chance. You keep on fighting the fight BBQ, by the looks of my in box, other 4mers are getting tired of your constant Pierce bashing as well. And I love it!
    Yep, you're the only one getting Pms lol...but who's counting?.......totally oblivious aren't you?

Hope all that faith in your stories work out for you and you aren't heartbroken later.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    No, you're wrong... They were that team as well last year... I guess Devin will be watching the 50k to win Crown Jewel race on the PPV on DoD tonight. Lol
    Looks like Devin wasn't the only guy watching the feature on tv tonight......since you brought it up and all.......not lol, you?

Tyler Erb -
    thanks to D O D

Looks like Devin wasn't the only guy watching the feature on tv tonight......since you brought it up and all.......not lol, you?
    Wasn't Bobby supposed to move down/relocate to where the Dunn Benson shop is while driving for the team so he could work on the cars? Did he ever do that and if yes, for long?

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Wasn't Bobby supposed to move down/relocate to where the Dunn Benson shop is while driving for the team so he could work on the cars? Did he ever do that and if yes, for long?
    As I understand it, the answers to those questions are:

Yes, no, n/a

But I'm probably all wrong about every bit of it......like always

babb really?? c'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Bobby had her primed to go Fri and Au will au he au did not go to fast and i think he may not make the show..HES OVER rated LOL.. Bobby Fans live by the S and Die by it.. Or maybe he just had a bad 2 days,,,Dont call me a hater I am not the one that could not get out of his own way he was. Cant win them all..
    Bobby not running good isn't good for anybody that's a race fan....but it will put him in a position to come from the back in a big 100 lapper .

He is definitely the goat of doing that without a doubt, should be exciting.

I for real don't understand why some of you turn EVERY thread into a BP hate thread. Ive never been a fan of his (I typically root for anyone but him actually), but you guys will drive a man to root for the kid. Like him or not, there is no way he is overrated.

Your response is probably you don't like his fans.. or a few of the posters that have references of him into their screen names.

Well **NEWSFLASH**: the other posters here on the sidelines think that you guys are often bigger @$$hats than those guys.

I miss the good ol days of Blackie being the pain in the @$$.

Back on Topic..

My most overrated driver is Moyer Jr. I don't think I need to justify why... and that in itself tells the story.
    However, from what little I have seen of him on a personal level, he seems like a good young man with his priorities right.

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    I for real don't understand why some of you turn EVERY thread into a BP hate thread. Ive never been a fan of his (I typically root for anyone but him actually), but you guys will drive a man to root for the kid. Like him or not, there is no way he is overrated.

Your response is probably you don't like his fans.. or a few of the posters that have references of him into their screen names.

Well **NEWSFLASH**: the other posters here on the sidelines think that you guys are often bigger @$$hats than those guys.

I miss the good ol days of Blackie being the pain in the @$$.
    Amen to that !!!
    and they wonder why
    8/13/16

In this case, he does..... You just can't bring yourself to believe it.....it's called denial.
    Hey.....denial is a river!!