Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    I don't care for passing points either. All luck of the draw. Pierce got stuck in 2 difficult heats and the track wasn't as good as usual. I was thinking about going tonight but decided to stay home. Might get ppv though.
    So you hate to watch passing? OK then.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    #FALSuperman you got it right! The team has lots of work to do and i don't blame him for leaving. Passing points su@k.
    Passing points only suck if your favorite driver sucks and can't pass anybody.

He knew the format when he left to go there. Race or don’t go- but don’t leave the track & leave the soveneir trailer there to sale merchandise. I guess he now thinks the top level drivers should have a say in the race formats?? Maybe he should go NASCAR and see how much input he can have there. I didn’t have any respect for Lance Landers before (because of him funding Davenport instead of Jared)- now I don’t respect Davenport either. Must be something in the Batesville water they makes several teams cry!! 🏁🏁

Not surprised he would be against it.

So the fans spending their hard earned money shouldn't get a say? Davenport is now in the same category as Clanton and Moyer. They're all whiners that hate the fans. Every time time they thank the fans it's laughable.

So do we get to see him whine about passing points after next weekend's Lucas race? Especially if he's lucky enough to win? Or will it be about a great track and awesome fans in his speech?

I agree with you Old man Landers is a douche and so is the 49

To the question about shane stewart,I was a Tony Stewart fan in his cup days dont feel like changing name on here it is only screen name I have lol,hope jd gets it broke off in his azz next week too

i guess drivers get a pass on track bashing. fans not so much

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    So do we get to see him whine about passing points after next weekend's Lucas race? Especially if he's lucky enough to win? Or will it be about a great track and awesome fans in his speech?
    Exactly, when the whiners win everything is wonderful and they love the fans. When they do something stupid it's time to blame something else besides them. I don't see how the format made him drive like a moron and hit the wall. That was all his doing. If he hated the format so much he should have found a Ray Cook race to go to so he wouldn't have to race anybody all night long.

Throwing my Davenport shirt in the trash now, if you don't like the format don't race! Had 18 hours to think it over.

Kinda reminds me somewhat of a kid that doesn’t get their way: I will just take my toys and go home. On The Landers (Lance/Jared) there is much more to this story than most folks have read. The separation had nothing to do with Jared’s injury. They had their problems like a lot of father/sons- but Jared is “blood/family” and Lance puts over a million $$ starting a team for Davenport to be the driver. That just don’t sit well with me- but again this is just my take & it doesn’t make me right at all. 🏁

93vpmod
    That’s a good one.
    A promotor/track owner is paying 50k to win & he doesn’t like the format- go figure??

Snowflake Society invades dirt racing!

Yep, Ray Cook is already ruining racing in the south. Y’all better hope that doesn’t spread to the rest of DLM country.

And for the record, it’s not just Ray Cook. There’s a lot of folks down here who support that crap.

It's a SHOW. We want good racing when we plop down our dollars. Qualifying and putting the fastest on the pole does not lead to better racing and a better SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    It's a SHOW. We want good racing when we plop down our dollars. Qualifying and putting the fastest on the pole does not lead to better racing and a better SHOW.
    Yep, and JD just gave a big middle finger to all of the fans in the stands. That's not a good way to increase your merch sales, that's for sure.

JD should just boycott the North/South & the Dirt Million since he don’t like the format. I will be at both & could care less if he is there or not. I have a feeling he just might be the new bad boy who gets booed by the fans now? Maybe he should change careers and become a pro angler. I bet they would let him tell them what the rules should be in a 50k to win bass tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Snowflake Society invades dirt racing!
    Are you saying JD voted for Hitlary? Lol