Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I agree, too bad the cushion just got too treacherous tonight.
    Same here cw....... But someone in here will find a way to turn that into being a hater of excitement and hard racing.

Just wait for it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Never mentioned you specifically , never quoted you in that and never brought your name up once when I said that.....all you guys claim that people twist your words but you are never on the other end of twisting others........are you guilty of something?Of course not , that was rhetorical.
    I figured you wouldn't be man enough to own it. You need to practice what you preach. Once again when I call you out, you back pedal. Turd.

Well gentlemen it seems like after my 2 cents worth I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. With that being said this fight will be 325 , 3 minute rounds , no hitting below the belt . Carry on..ding ding ding!

My Father once told me everyone has an opinion and an a$$hole. If you have too many opinions it pushes up your a$$hole until it turns into a d!ckhed . Good day gents !

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Well gentlemen it seems like after my 2 cents worth I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. With that being said this fight will be 325 , 3 minute rounds , no hitting below the belt . Carry on..ding ding ding!

My Father once told me everyone has an opinion and an a$$hole. If you have too many opinions it pushes up your a$$hole until it turns into a d!ckhed . Good day gents !
    It's all my fault joeboo.........nobody else will own it, so I'll take the stray cat in the room home and nurture it back to health.

Red face

Well gentlemen it seems like after my 2 cents worth I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. With that being said this fight will be 325 , 3 minute rounds , no hitting below the belt . Carry on..ding ding ding! My Father once told me everyone has an opinion and an a$$hole. If you have too many opinions it pushes up your a$$hole until it turns into a d!ckhed . Good day gents !
    Lmao... Good one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I figured you wouldn't be man enough to own it. You need to practice what you preach. Once again when I call you out, you back pedal. Turd.
    Well since you brought it up.....did I mention you in any way?? Or did you just assume you were that important that I was referring to you when you whined about people twisting the exact words you yourself wrote?

Think real hard and then think about all the other members of the Bob Squad that say the exact same thing about everybody else that doesn't agree with them or questions some of the silly things they say to justify anything and everything.

Oh you twisted my words.....yahdda yahdda.

I'm a duckhead to other duckheads joeboo......no problem getting that label attached either.

Why? because it's true.......no excuses or posse propaganda needed to scream , pout or make excuses for me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If I'm the biggest hypocrite you've ever seen then You should get out more or buy a mirror............just because I call it like it is just means I'm honest and not owned by my own misguided emotion.

As much as you try you will never, ever, ever be able to tell me who I like and don't like as a racer.......I like bloomer, but think he's an idiot sometimes with the shenanigans.

I feel the same way about Bobby.... I like him but he does stupid stuff sometimes.

It's really not that hard to understand unless you still wear 32 onesy pjs to bed every night.
    Good post, and spot on. Oh wait, I’m supposed to go on some rant now because you said Scott does stupid stuff. Wait for it, wait for it. Nope. 100% spot on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Pretty awesome numbers. Not good enough to quiet the 4m haters though lol.
    Hey if it ain’t Mr Pot n Kettle. All good when you slide in your BS about Scott, but one honest opinion about Bobby not slobbering on his knob and we are haters. Most on here like Bobby, we just, like with Bloomer, can call out their idiot moments. As I do in my own life. It’s ok.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Right... CBF... I'm not sure but, not having power steering and or no breaks might have a little bit to do with it as well. Idk... Just maybe...
    You’re right. So why not rant on Team Pierce for a crappy maintenance program like ya guys did DB?

Everybody says and does stupid things sometimes......but not everybody makes excuses for those same stupid things they or people they like say and do.

I believe it's a regional thing.
    Kind of like cheese curds or collard greens.

151 is a great post......I'm 10000%in agreement.

152..... Because , well......denial, hypocrisy and posse envy.

Quote function stinks.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-12-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Did I mention 152 could easily be nominated for post of the day..month....year???

Its a one way street c and B......clearly you must know that by now.....I drive down em the wrong way all the time.

They hate it.

You are so right CBF... The maintenance program appears to be very lacking. Power steering & brakes? Things like that just should not happen.

Good honest post wildbill .....borderline hater talk, but you're right.

IMO just too many distractions right now in that camp for the star to shine as bright as it can.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    You are so right CBF... The maintenance program appears to be very lacking. Power steering & brakes? Things like that just should not happen.
    I have no knowledge of their maintenance program but would tend to think if you bang a car off the wall as much as he does, no maintenance program can prevent his DNF's.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I have no knowledge of their maintenance program but would tend to think if you bang a car off the wall as much as he does, no maintenance program can prevent his DNF's.
    Careful, that kind of talk isn't tolerated by some.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Careful, that kind of talk isn't tolerated by some.
    Well, lets face it. He's fun to watch but he's a maintenance program's worst nightmare.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, lets face it. He's fun to watch but he's a maintenance program's worst nightmare.
    I love watching him race, especially when he has to start mid pack or in the rear. But I think he'll settle down with more experience. Even with all his victories he's still just a 20-25 year old kid who probably gets antsy when it's nut cutting time.

In a nutshell isn't that what everyone except the squad has been saying all along norm????

And btw.....I think everyone on earth that has ever watched a dlm race would agree with you.