Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I'm not trying to argue. I just posted what I heard in the interview. I don't know what they list for pre entry lists but I think when I was at the dream they all had Sweet- Bloomquist as chassis. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I'm not debating it, just don't know why all of a sudden this year the cars have a name change?? It's not me making something up, read the write ups on DOD and the chassis name in the racewire section, then look back to last years articles. Along with post race interviews from last year to this year. When Cody partnered up there was a comment made about getting more of the chassis stuff back in house, so I was wondering if that was the case.
    This forum is for discussion, that's all I'm doing. If they start referring to Barry Wright race cars as Lance Wright race cars I would be just as curious. From your post, it sounds like nothing has changed besides the name, so we will just leave it at that.
    Just relaying what was said on DoD at Batesville. Randy is still very much involved. Always still hanging out. I don’t think you can beat the resources he has at his shop in Michigan. I’ve seen what you are saying too. Really dunno, though it seems as though nothing has changed as far as construction of the cars. Just depending on the car if it says Sweet Bloomquist. Haven’t been up close to any of the cars this year to see what some decals say as a clue.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.