Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

CnB my quote setup won’t work.

Only second race on the new dirt and think it just needs run in more with races... hopefully the track is still standing next year.

If you get off work and decide to make the trek up we’re camping in the pits. Just reach out. No wife and kids this race so just dad and I.

Shoot goes for anyone. Just want as many attendees as possible to come up or buy the PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    The last 4 laps of the second duel was great. JD was heldil in lap traffic, chase was there booby was there, marlar was there. 1-2 more laps and I think Booby or Chase win. Great racing.
    Chase was really good and Bobby was putting on a show blasting the highside, if stormy woulda held a line I think chase would of had jd.

Default Jabber

Yep, same here man. Hopefully he stays another year or more.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I too was never going to go with those rocks. I was there for a couple of the earlier events and had had enough. No amount of racing on it is going to end the dust, its the way that dirt is up there. However, I don't care about dust. I do care about maintaining my vision.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

At the risk of ridicule...and going overboard here with science....the molecular structure of clay is such that the more it’s worked, the closer the molecules become. It takes years of use and Mother Nature to do this. That’s why old race tracks with the decades old clay are the best normally, and thus the most loved places to race. So even old tracks who bring in new clay....they have to start over with this process. Our best track that was around us was 50 yrs old...it was a dump.. ibut the track itself? Smooth as a baby’s a$$ every time. Nobody is going to get a new dirt track surface to click every time. No way. It’s science.

You may have made a terrible assumption calling it clay.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

It’s dirt at best! Just watching them work the track with a road grader. Don’t believe they have any equipment to penetrate the dirt so don’t see how it can retain any moisture. Hopefully l’m wrong!

So Bloomquist and his cars are killin it . And really dominate right now . Good come back . lol.

so they don't have any chisel plows?

6 pages and no conspiracy theorist blaming Bloomer for the dry track conditions due to him in Cody's ear on his preferred track conditions. 4M, you're letting me down!
    As one who is not paying any of the teams bills, watching the side by side racing most of the night makes me excited to watch the next 2 days.

May b T-MAC can find the PLUS in sweetners to make a run to the front.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hand the check to the 0, race for second might be entertaining.

Bloomquist is on to something and it really showed last night if nothing bad don't happen everyone else is racing for second

Madcat where in the pits are you camped maybe well swing by after the races this evening. We're camped near the pit entrance from 545

I'll be the first to raise my hand on wanting to see the rock issue fixed.
    If the weekend goes well, I would be on board for making a trip back in year 3.
    Still not sure that's going to happen with the rumor mill.
    The facility looks great!
    I do feel they could do better on vendors row compared to some other places. I feel a great facility should showcase in all areas.
    Perhaps this year is better? Anybody who is there, how is vendors row/food area?

The track surface is a work in progress but I would hate to see this facility and event go away. The place has endless potential and I love how he ran the races last night, very efficient and some excellent racing. Good luck to Cody whatever he decides but I hope he finds a way to keep Mansfield and this event alive.

Growing up in New Jersey and then moving to Pennsylvania 30 years ago I guess I am spoiled as a sprint car & DLM fan with the track conditions in those states. Other than Grandview Speedway, most of the tracks in Pa, have minimal dust. I can honestly say that every racetrack that I have ever attended in Ohio including Eldora is a dust-bowl.....it must be the type of soil that makes those Ohio tracks so different. Not saying that I have not seen great races over the years, it is just as a fan, you can't go and enjoy Ohio dirt tracks without a really good pair of goggles.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Madcat where in the pits are you camped maybe well swing by after the races this evening. We're camped near the pit entrance from 545
    We’re in a Grey F150 first row from the haulers. We’ve not a Puma toy hauler, spot 116. The race team is 36 and I’ll be in a red ford shirt today.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I will take the rest of the field . How much ? I have PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    I will take the rest of the field . How much ? I have PayPal.
    Let me in on that action, too.