Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for all the info guys. I enjoyed it. Dusty as he!l but they raced on it. All out war for 2nd the last 25 laps. Good stuff. I believe my man Overton had something for Richards but ran outta laps. ....also seen WVMS and Got great pics of Pennsboro. Excellent trip. ...now I’m headed to Leesburg Indiana to hang at friends lake house a few days before Eldora. See yall there!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

You know based on Portsmouth I kept thinking why is that lapped car (#50) racing the leaders so hard.... that is how hard it was to watch the hillbilly. I had almost no idea what was going on after the top 4. Instead of bleachers get new clay. Dry slick doesn’t have mean impossible to see.

They did put a new surface on it for this year. Last years surface was a light tan in color, drivers loved it. This years is more brownish and many drivers I know that run there hate it. They could bring up the red clay from Screven in Georgia but as long as they draw water directly from the nearby creek all that sandy silt will be raining down.