Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prayer,s needed

Praying for healing and a quick recovery for Momma Fastford.

she survived 8 hours of surgery , her mind seems ok and her vitals are good , they left the ventilator in to help her breath because they dont want to take a chance on developing pneumonia , but they are having to keep her sedated because when she comes to with all those tubes in her , she has a fit , gone take it out in the morning ,recovery is going to be a long row to hoe but she is like them ole blue ovals , tough as nails,lol, thank all of you so much for the prayers , i feel there helping more than any thing.......

sorry about your luck fastford thoughts & prayers and may the good Lord be with you.

Prayers to your family.

Sorry to hear man, hopefully she recovers well. Does the physical therapy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Sorry to hear about your mother Fastford, thoughts and prayers
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with your Mom, you and your family. I also wish to extend my condolences to your Moms friends family.

Prayers for your Mom and the friends family. Doctors can put you back together, but your faith heals the mind and heart.

Prayers going up!
    Formerly 66#1

Prayers sent ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

good morning , just gone give a quick update , they had to put in another drain tube yesterday and kept her sedated pretty much all day yesterday , late yesterday evening the nurse woke her up long enough for her to do there protocol , squeeze there hand , move her feet and other stuff and she did all they ask but went right back out when they were done , just talked to my brother , who works at the hospital where she is , and he said she is awake and sedation meds are removed , but still receiving a lot of pain meds as is expected , will know a lot more this evening , thanks to all and please keep the prayers coming...........

Praying for y’all fastford

Prayers for ur mom and family - tell her to hang in there and be strong. Best for her friends family also. Prayers have much power over many things. God bless and his will be done brother.

Thoughts and Prayers...

quick update , they took one drain tube out yesterday and turned off sedation , late yesterday evening , she awoke but with the respirator still in her throat , she as expected started to panic very bad , so they increased the sedation med to calm her , but every thing looked very promising , considering what she has been through , full right hip replacement , rt knee put back on , left femur in leg broke and rod put in , 7 right broke ribs and a cracked sternum , she is doing very well for a 78 year old woman , once again , thank all of you for the prayers and kind words , i cant begin to tell you how much me and my family appreciate it ..........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    quick update , they took one drain tube out yesterday and turned off sedation , late yesterday evening , she awoke but with the respirator still in her throat , she as expected started to panic very bad , so they increased the sedation med to calm her , but every thing looked very promising , considering what she has been through , full right hip replacement , rt knee put back on , left femur in leg broke and rod put in , 7 right broke ribs and a cracked sternum , she is doing very well for a 78 year old woman , once again , thank all of you for the prayers and kind words , i cant begin to tell you how much me and my family appreciate it ..........
    At least she’s going to pull through man. I’m sure that crap is freaking her out.

Physical therapy, gotta do it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

God Bless to your Mom and her friend and her family
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

So Sorry to hear... Love & Prayers to You & Your Family!

just wanted to give an update and THANK every one for there thoughts and prayers , by the grace of god , she is still with us and improving every day , the trek is out and she is talking and eating on her own and will be down graded to a regular room soon , her mind is good and witty as ever , doc,s think she will be able to walk again , but will take some time , but her will is so strong , she wants to get up right now , she is very impatient by nature , but will have to wait , this will probably be my last post about this , just wanted to thank every one , the power of prayer is a mighty thing.....