Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I am fairly sure DB will not race next year.

speaking of stats moran 1 late model win $3000, pierce 17 wins $134,555 plus 10, 000 bonus for winning 3 in az. I don't really think that's a wash! So has $144.000 in 17 races moran in 48 races on lucas is at $123,365. Don't kid your self winning still matters

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    speaking of stats moran 1 late model win $3000, pierce 17 wins $134,555 plus 10, 000 bonus for winning 3 in az. I don't really think that's a wash! So has $144.000 in 17 races moran in 48 races on lucas is at $123,365. Don't kid your self winning still matters
    Now knock some money off that stat for broken parts and damages incurred during each race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

I really don't think there is as much broken parts when winning, that would be more in the dnf department.

He has almost as many dnfs as wins

I am pretty sure moran has more dnfs than wins.

I'm sure he does, when you have double digit wins and almost as many dnfs it shows me your hard on equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I'm sure he does, when you have double digit wins and almost as many dnfs it shows me your hard on equipment.
    That's what it tells everyone.......that aren't in the fn tshirt of the fn month club.

And they wonder why.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    Where you win and against whom also still matters.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

pierce 71 races so far 18 dnfs 1 dns so more dnfs then wins and 80% of his wins are 5k or less. I know 2 blown motors with that and 2 rearends. devin 69 races 4 dnfs
    Last edited by t4g2; 09-26-2019 at 07:48 AM.

So much bickering on here. Are there only women on this board?

Since when does a top 5 finish give you credibility? Or even a second place for that matter! I guess that's what the world has come to these days. The thing that is great about Pierce is when you go to a race and watch him you see a guy that will do anything to win including beating the crap out of his own equipment. Could a racing fan want anything more from a driver?

I like Devan Moran a lot and he is very very very talentted but he hasn't won sh!t. Get back to me when he wins a big race.

Say what you want but it's pretty much fact that Pierce is better than Moran right now. Just be patient though, Moran has time to collect the big checks sand they will come.

After wrenching on and driving race cars, I don't enjoy watching someone tearing up their equipment when they don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    So much bickering on here. Are there only women on this board?

Since when does a top 5 finish give you credibility? Or even a second place for that matter! I guess that's what the world has come to these days. The thing that is great about Pierce is when you go to a race and watch him you see a guy that will do anything to win including beating the crap out of his own equipment. Could a racing fan want anything more from a driver?

I like Devan Moran a lot and he is very very very talentted but he hasn't won sh!t. Get back to me when he wins a big race.

Say what you want but it's pretty much fact that Pierce is better than Moran right now. Just be patient though, Moran has time to collect the big checks sand they will come.
    I can tell you which one I would want behind the wheel of my car. It's not the one that is the best entertainment.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

100% mcarter I've worked on cars and the reason I got out was having to work on the car all week to get it ready for the next race. I was just burned out and seeing the driver tear it up almost weekly got old and we won our fair share but man it sucks. That's what the average fan doesn't see yea it's fun seeing a guy like pierce got to the front go or blow but what they dont see is the crew guys working on it all week to get it ready again just to get tore up. I'm sure most of these guys aren't full time crewman also so they gotta balance home life and work with it and it sure would be nice to have someone take care of the equipment.

Yeah. I'm sure it is a lot of work to fix the car each week. I don't know how Bobby and his dad find the time around their regular jobs

Sounds like a championship winning driver will be the new pilot next season.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    July 28th, 2018
    Devin Moran won the 29th annual Prairie Dirt Classic in Fairbury, IL.

Sorry waaac I didn't realize it was just Bobby and his dad working on the cars.

Yep, just Bob and Bobby, that's it. No one else helps them at all.

So if we're looking at 2018 why not look even further back through their whole career...
    Moran = 1 PDC Victory
    Pierce = World, Silver Dollar, North/South at least, I'm sure I am missing one or two