Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Local shows are of concern. Added purse shows and Lucas, WOO etc. do not concern me. When people quit coming, to added purse shows and series shows, then it is time to worry IMO. Huge car counts are going to be hard to come by because of so many options for the drivers. That is fine. Brownstown had 34, not bad. The night before Lucas ran at a track with no locals. About what you would expect. I remember years ago when Lawrenceburg had Lucas Oil and they had no weekly LM series, they were getting about 25-30 cars too. Bottom line is this. How good is the racing itself? For the most part, the feature is what matters. To have competitive heats adds to it. But rules for the cars themselves has something to do with car counts, Right? Can always make it easier for drivers to race.

@josh bayko, what is a sanction feee for Lucas/WoO currently??

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    @josh bayko, what is a sanction feee for Lucas/WoO currently??
    I believe Lucas is 7500 and the WoO is 10k. The tracks also have to come up with the entire purse.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Y'all are lucky to live in an area that runs Late models. In south Texas it's rare to see late models... When UDS said they were getting with tracks in south Texas to put on some show's, and paying good purses but then to find out it was all BS really pissed off a bunch of people in south Texas... It would be nice to get some good late model racing like they had a few weeks ago at TMS... racing for $ 1000.00 to $ 1500.00 just not worth it.