Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomike View Post
    It would take big $$$$$$$'s to buy Mansfield because Mr Milliron won't sell it for less than he bought it for.
    Wow! What an impressive business statement! MBA material for sure.

Who would sell it for less. Lol it's not a used car man it's real estate

A lot of people make bad deals and have to eat the loss........expensive race tracks aren't exactly a hot commodity in the commercial real estate market right about now.

maybe the land itself is worth more without a race track on it....don't know.

Still say if he's trying to sell it as a racetrack he probably is going to own it for a while.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    A lot of people make bad deals and have to eat the loss........expensive race tracks aren't exactly a hot commodity in the commercial real estate market right about now.

maybe the land itself is worth more without a race track on it....don't know.

Still say if he's trying to sell it as a racetrack he probably is going to own it for a while.
    I believe he owns a scrap yard nearby. He is a businessman, bought it at auction I believe. I’m sure he’ll make money. And I’m sure more if he sells it as real estate. Because as a track, yeah, be awhile. And I concur, the shape needs work.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Milliron gives zero Fs about hat land guys. He’s filthy rich, and he made every cent by hard work. He started out with $500 from dad and worked 7 days a week for 7 years straight to build an empire. Plus he’s a good local dude and contributes to the community. For all he cares, that place could sit and rot, but he’d scrap it first. He has the equipment less than 10 miles away to tear every piece down in 2-3 days, maybe 1 if he wanted to. Just a big article in the paper on him and how he built his fortune.

And no, he isn’t selling it for less than hecpaid, that’s not a way to become rich. He could throw the $900k he paid for it in a blender if he wanted to, but he’s smart and would never make a bad business deal.

Someone mentioned selling it for industry, lol, it’s mansfield Ohio, the industry has long left the are and the main explorer is the prison.

Cody tried, instead of supporting him, most people on here complained and cried. Sure things were not quite the best at times but at least he tried.