Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The can’t edit on here needs to be addressed. And sometimes I can’t reply with quote either.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Indeed. This is supposed to be a reply with quote.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

ROCKY . in response to to your post #39 , a few years back , a fellow from up your way named joel rice decided to come down with his friends that been there the last few years , he enjoyed it so much that the next year he decided to bring his own car , with out any real thoughts of winning , and throw his hat in the ring for FUN , he unloaded , set fast time , lead every lap of his heat race and won the whole thing , sh!tty surface or not , that was a spectacle to witness

nothing sad here crow , like i said , all anyone has to do is review your previous post , either way , i was hoping you would have took marks offer up a while back , i was looking forward to meeting you in person , oh well..........

This Saturday night we will have the Ice Bowl Qualifier at Talladega, you win your division that night, your seeded into the 2010 Ice Bowl.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    This Saturday night we will have the Ice Bowl Qualifier at Talladega, you win your division that night, your seeded into the 2010 Ice Bowl.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    That’s awesome! Win a race and get to travel back a decade? Hope the winner brings back the slimmer and more hair having me with him.

Sorry for that typo, of course it's the 2020 Ice Bowl. Thank you for pointing out that boo-boo.

Late Model Mark
    Reading a racing magazine in the back row of typing class.lol