Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Sinking like a Chicago thug with cement shoes on !
    Im sure someone is sizing up a pair for Shifty Schiff as we speak!

Don't look now, but once they hit DC their all kinda crooks......some more honorable than others when they get there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    CW the impeachment is not failing. The information that the whistleblower provided was accurate and was confirmed by cowardly conman himself. How much better does it get when the offender admits to the crime he has committed. The political party the accuser is affiliated with is immaterial.
    So now the whistleblower ( RIGHT ) can't speak now . Not only that he has to be protected .
    From what , maybe the truth . So they are going to impeach for a phone call , From a whistleblower
    that can't tell what he heard . You done yet .
    Last edited by ALLDIRT; 10-14-2019 at 09:21 PM.

I think if this were the Simpsons would be about the time homer would have said.....D'OH!!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Those dirty sockcuckers ! ! ! !

Red face

Those dirty SockCuckers ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    This made me laugh out loud!!! Thanks for the joy!

Bum-pa-dummmmm ... bum-pa-badummmmmm ...
    No joy in Mudville Casey........swing and a miss.

Waa waa waaaaaaaaa.....send up the next DH please.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Come on, we have a fake impeachment hearing going on with a nonexistent whistleblower, behind closed doors with Democrats only getting to participate. Us tax payers are not even allowed to see what they are doing. And people are voting for these radicals to run this country. Totally messed up and crazy.

And whackos on here are only concerned about getting rid of Trump, so they can get these people into total control????

Is that not Soviet Union like?????
    Hey comrade here a video to explain to you about impeachment. It just show how gullible you really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3tk7EMOmpY
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

It's kind of crazy to hear you call people gullible.........I ain't even gonna lie.

I'm sure you're a fine person and I never judge anybody's personal politics until they start judging mine but you may want to actually look up the word gullible then look in a mirror.

Goodbye!!!!!!!!!
    Hope he is able to rest in peace......Everyone needs to have a shot at that.

That's pretty shallow......outside of the scummy political junk you have no way of knowing what he has done good or bad with the rest of his personal life

I understand not liking someone for something they did......but I've never personally hated or disliked anyone enough to take pleasure in their death.

His family and people have pretty deep roots in the same area in SC that the Gibbons racing family is from fwiw......not sure how he ended up in Ratimore.

He will have his judgement day just like the rest of us.

Impeaching just because your party lost the election is NOT a legit reason.... Vote next year, lose again, and start pretend impeaching all over again.

It's time to finish draining the swamp.
    The dems have damaged and impeached their own credibility so much that it will take decades for them to recover ....if ever.

The way I look at it , and I will not lie . A racist POS gone . But rest until your judged .

I'm glad he's out of dirty Baltimore politics......sux he had to die to get out.

Impeaching just because your party lost the election is NOT a legit reason.... Vote next year, lose again, and start pretend impeaching all over again.

It's time to finish draining the swamp.
    The reason the cowardly conman is going to get impeached is because of several crimes he has committed. Nothing to do with the last election. Your just to gullible to figure that out. Time for you and Trumpturds to move to Russia comrade.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The reason the cowardly conman is going to get impeached is because of several crimes he has committed. Nothing to do with the last election. Your just to gullible to figure that out. Time for you and Trumpturds to move to Russia comrade.
    Well now you're just lying ......this and every other accusation since 2016 has everything to do with the suicidetress losing a sure thing victory.

If you've convinced that melon of yours of anything else then you are being gullible too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's pretty shallow......outside of the scummy political junk you have no way of knowing what he has done good or bad with the rest of his personal life

I understand not liking someone for something they did......but I've never personally hated or disliked anyone enough to take pleasure in their death.

His family and people have pretty deep roots in the same area in SC that the Gibbons racing family is from fwiw......not sure how he ended up in Ratimore.

He will have his judgement day just like the rest of us.
    Unfortunately, he seems to fall in line with the rest of his liberal wacko party. It was stated today on talk radio, Mr. Cummings was signing subpoenas while on his death bed. I guess he went to his grave with a "grave" hatred for President Trump!

The Bibles very clear on "you reap what you sow", but what is often forgotten is , one reaps wayyyyyyyyy more than what they sowed. For example if you sowed a corn seed, you got the root system, the stalk, and the corn cobs.

It appears Mr. Cummings was concerned only with sowing more hate than knowing where he would spend eternity. However, the God that created us all is full of love, mercy, and forgiveness. Hopefully, in his last hours he made sure of his eternal home!

Unfortunately, he seems to fall in line with the rest of his liberal wacko party. It was stated today on talk radio, Mr. Cummings was signing subpoenas while on his death bed. I guess he went to his grave with a "grave" hatred for President Trump!

The Bibles very clear on "you reap what you sow", but what is often forgotten is , one reaps wayyyyyyyyy more than what they sowed. For example if you sowed a corn seed, you got the root system, the stalk, and the corn cobs.

It appears Mr. Cummings was concerned only with sowing more hate than knowing where he would spend eternity. However, the God that created us all is full of love, mercy, and forgiveness. Hopefully, in his last hours he made sure of his eternal home!
    Was up to hm at that point.

Looks like cracks are beginning to form in the GOP ranks regarding impeachment. Of course Romney is on board but now Graham says it's not off the table if he's found guilty of the crimes in which he's accused. And what becomes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, Levin, etc. if he's impeached? Is that the end of their careers? They have invested so much of themselves defending Trump.

So they are saying if he's found guilty of actual crimes that he should be impeached????

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work???

I guess you missed those guys ( rush etc.)careers prior to 3 years ago? You realize they have been pretty successful and pretty famous conservatives long before the suicidestress lost her sure thing election?

You losers hoping trump fails some kind of way( any kind of way) are surreptitiously hoping America fails.......you know that , right?

Carry on whiners.....be careful what you wish for......oh, and please convince Hillary to run again.