Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by purvis View Post
    Looking for sponsors to add a few more classes to fill in the down time and make for better track conditions.
    Maybe some four wheelers, Razors, and lawn mower class.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by purvis View Post
    Looking for sponsors to add a few more classes to fill in the down time and make for better track conditions.
    There should never be much down time to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    There should never be much down time to begin with.
    We all know it'll be a cluster**** but someone will show up to win $15,000. Anyone heard of any big names coming? I was told Madden will be there and i'm sure Bloomer will be there. He loves a circus.

Supposedly Clint Smith is in charge of the super portion of the National & more will come for him, instead of the Thomas'!! We'll see! It's a shame where EAMS is these days, but hoping it'll change!!

He will 100% get screwed somehow.

We used to pull 4.5 hours to the National every year and most years went to the state race, ground hog and Jimmy Thomas memorial. I can say this, regardless of whether or not anyone liked Beverly, she could draw 300+ cars for the big shows. We went once after Billy took over and after that said we probably wouldn’t go back and haven’t been. From what we’ve heard from our friends that still go to the National, we haven’t missed much.

I really hate that they have ruined the product. In years past (I'm talking 25 to 30 years past), this was a race that I planned all year to go to. It's been 10 years or so since I've been and from listening to friends that still attend, all I'm missing is standing in line for hot dogs for the better part of 3 hours during "track maintenance".

Bloomer, Madden, Moran,etc. some rain coming too Tues-Thurs!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Bloomer, Madden, Moran,etc. some rain coming too Tues-Thurs!
    It has rained so much here today the animals are lining up 2 by 2 looking for a boat to get in. They better hope it gets out of here tomorrow or everyone will need their mud grips to get in there this weekend. Much more rain and we will have a situation like they had a couple of years ago when the track looked like a motorcross track it was so rough.

Dennis Erb Jr.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    It has rained so much here today the animals are lining up 2 by 2 looking for a boat to get in. They better hope it gets out of here tomorrow or everyone will need their mud grips to get in there this weekend. Much more rain and we will have a situation like they had a couple of years ago when the track looked like a motorcross track it was so rough.
    And all the truckloads of new clay theyre putting down!

New clay now?

New clay now?
    He put something on it. Not sure if its much different than what was already on it. Some guys rented the track a couple of weeks ago and it pretty much did like usual. Got black and slick except where the new dirt tore up. If they race this week, I would expect it to tear all to pieces after all the rain.

Hopefully he is smart enough not to hold practice Thursday night or even try and park anyone in the pits. It needs to sit most of the day Friday to dry out. That was the issue 2 years ago. He still help practice thirsday after 2 days of rain, the only people dumb enough to practice were 4cylinder fwd cars. And they ruined it for the rest of the weekend.

Only at EAMS!!! What a mess! More rain coming too!

I remember deciding to never pay for that race again on DoD after last year. Staying up unitl 2am to watch God knows how many support classes and a track crew slower than molasses in December. Now I'm finally getting my moneys worth.

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    I remember deciding to never pay for that race again on DoD after last year. Staying up unitl 2am to watch God knows how many support classes and a track crew slower than molasses in December. Now I'm finally getting my moneys worth.
    I have a feeling this is why it's free because everybody else felt the same way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Dennis Erb Jr.
    Dennis and Tyler Erb supposedly coming!! Hoping for a good weekend!!

Dennis and Tyler Erb supposedly coming!! Hoping for a good weekend!!
    I hope lots of big names come. Gonna enjoy it from my recliner where I have the option not to watch the lower classes wreck fest.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

cancelled for today. Try again tomorrow!