Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devin Moran

Quote Originally Posted by spiderma4 View Post
    so bloomer was 14th in points don oneil was 13th they had wins so 11 out of the top 14 had wins. There is no theory there just facts idiot boy
    But that's not what you said at all Bud........if you would of everyone would agree.....but in your effort to discredit Moran you didn't say it that way at all.

and got called on it by someone other than me...whoops.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

your right I said top 12 or so in points. Iam not so much trying to discredit moran more like the dunn benson team. On a positive note I see where u said u were out.

Changed my mind.......you're too much fun......back in.

Can you show us on the doll where the mean DB touched you?

Iam sure the dunn benson tteam is proud of you! the team is lucky to have you! Just think if you spent the time on making morans car turn alittle bit instead of bringing your joy to the 4m maybe you guys could of won a lucas race!

Mad bro? Thanks for the compliment but you may want to have that guy you go to for info to do a little fact checking.

After you get home from middle school of course".....clearly you need your learning.

Yeah clearly the XR1 cars have a major issue with not turning ..... since the rocket 1 is lapped traffic everytime it races 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Maybe if Brandon Shepard got a kryptonite he could be competitive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Yeah clearly the XR1 cars have a major issue with not turning ..... since the rocket 1 is lapped traffic everytime it races  Maybe if Brandon Shepard got a kryptonite he could be competitive 藍藍藍藍
    Devin has stated a couple times that they have been fighting getting the car to turn all year. I'm sure that's where that comment came from.

I think it came from his " I hate BBQ " personality instead of his " I have common sense " personality......the best one yet is the " BBQ works for DB " personality.

Check this out....it's my , " And they wonder why" personality

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Devin has stated a couple times that they have been fighting getting the car to turn all year. I'm sure that's where that comment came from.
    I believe you are correct and i have a theory on that matter. Dunn benson seems to have alot of product help and support similar to the peirce family . This leads to having cars that carry the same name but have many different components bolted on them than rocket 1 or many of the other teams running the cars. This makes the car different not necessarily better or worse but different. Especially when your on a different shock package. Hence the growing pains of some of these teams that make the switch. One team that has alot of that and the driver stated a few times early in the season that he was struggling to find the "feel" he had in the other xr1 cars he'd driven is rum runner racing. I don't know for fact but i believe tye's stuff was pure rocket witch makes it alot easier to get help. Not that their not getting help but if your not on the same stuff the same adjustments might not work aswell for you

Nobody is going to step in with a group of people they don't know and become instantly successful.......as witnessed over the last two years with DB.

Best parts or not, sometimes personalities ,poor attitudes and even worse communication habits negate all the best equipment you can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Yeah clearly the XR1 cars have a major issue with not turning ..... since the rocket 1 is lapped traffic everytime it races  Maybe if Brandon Shepard got a kryptonite he could be competitive 藍藍藍藍
    Bobby's doesn't turn. Got ya...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bobby's doesn't turn. Got ya...
    Its more of a controlled crash.......he is one of the few that's ever been good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Mad bro? Thanks for the compliment but you may want to have that guy you go to for info to do a little fact checking.

After you get home from middle school of course".....clearly you need your learning.
    my info guy was you! Idiot boy that's why you had to go back and change your post! That's all right we wont tell it will be our little secret. You keep telling everyone that's crazy talk.

You're gong to be real disappointed......

Instead of always being real disappointing......

There was an article when Bobby was running LOLM talking about how the Rocket didn't turn. He obviously figured it out, but it took time. Some guys can drive anything and some can drive what they know.